is it too late ???

hi guys , this is my first post on the arrse site.

my quiery is , im nearly twenty two and im working as an electrician and to tell you the truth im bored ******* sensce less dont get me wrong .the moneys good and conditions but im looking for something more and the armys always had a soft pot with me .
basically im saying do you think im too old to go in now with all the young recruits going into training .

my quiery is , im nearly twenty two and im working as an electrician and to tell you the truth im bored ******* sensce less dont get me wrong .the moneys good and conditions but im looking for something more and the armys always had a soft pot with me .
basically im saying do you think im too old to go in now with all the young recruits going into training .
The answer to that is no your not to old, im in the app process (just got deferred for two years) and im 25 so il be 27 when i apply again (if my appeal doesnt work) good luck to you.

yes you illiterate buffoon - finish school first - then join the scouts and then the womens auxillary ballon corp.

Oh i forgot, are you a twat? if not then you do not qualify to post on this forum or join the army apparently.

Just go for it. and in a years time you can start whingeing on Arrse about, PAYD, duties, morale and all the other shit that young soldiers whine about.

Edited to add: And accommodation.

You may wish to re-read your OP and hit the edit button at the bottom, or delete!

Oh and 22 years old is a good age to join up!

22 eh? You old ****. With your pension and free bus pass only 40 odd years away, I think you might just scrape in. I know those young whipper snappers are a whopping 4 years younger than you, but you'll be alright gramps. Dye the grey out of your hair, pop in your falsies with some glue and no one will know the difference.

Latest Threads