Is it time to cull the gingers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by meridian, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

This is not a music video but an instructional aid

PS, sorry for the short post, I know, I know :D
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

PG's gonna rip you a new one for not posting this in the correct area!
  3. Not ones like this:

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I saw one yesterday, she was drinking from a Lucozade bottle. Light on, thats it ban lucozade and the Gwars will die off!
  5. What? Do you think we somehow recieve some sort of energy from Lucozade? Are you suggesting that we gwa's recieve a kind of boost from drinking a glucose dri...............oh, f*ck.....

p*ss off gingaphobe!!!
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I have a gwar beard so I shave! I dont hate the females, well not most of them!
  7. Short answer is no!
  8. Think yourself lucky, I've got the wretched stuff all over me, if I allow my hair to grow to any sort of length I look like a stick of tangerine candyfloss. Most of my ghastly white body now resembles salt and pepper.....another one of Gods cruel pranks.

There are an incredible amount of people who suffer from the partial ginger curse though be it beards, sideburns, must be a shock when that starts coming through, young and carefree, mocking the pale freaks then BANG! Closet ginna.
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Luckily most of it is silver nowadays, finding silver chest and pube hair is a worse shock than finding ginger sidies. I blame the Vikings, well someone has to blame them!
  10. Oh dear God, the grey pube.

These are the things they should teach in school, algebra? crop rotation? never once have I had to call on such things. If, however, they had explained that I would start spouting unwanted hairs out of my ears, develop unfathomably long eyebrow hairs and go grey in areas where the hair should be bright and shiney (but still strangley course and bouncy) then I wouldn't be having to suffer mild seizures everytime I look in the mirror or down at the old John Thomas and discover that my own body has turned against me.
  11. Not such a bad side-effect when you consider...

Anyone who wants to cull the gingers is more than welcome to test their procedure with me. I suspect if you can cull cuddles, the rest of the world's gingers ought to be a cake-walk! Will I get Gordon Ramsay GWAR to knock you up a few sandwiches, you may be some time?
  12. Hardly the R ANGLIANS fault now? Or is it?
  13. It is a little known fact that the Giant Space Ants who actually run the universe are in fact gingers...ginger humanoids are evidence of illicit coupling and probing of humans in pre-history by rogue GSAs. Hence the formic acid taste of a flame haired temptress' mott bush.
  14. To bloody true!!!!!

How dares you young man I shall see you at dawn and bring a second!!!!!
  15. Why have so many septics commented on the vid "like, wow man, so deep and powerful"? No it's gwas getting filled in. Comedy yes. Moving, I think not.