Is it time for ARRSE to drop 'Army' from it's Title?

After being a long time lurker I joined the site which I thought was connected by membership and interest to the British Army.

Sadly it seems that any time you log on to the site the top ten threads are generally nothing to do with the Army and the posters even less.

Do the test yourself, check out the last 50 threads then search "british army" on google news.

It seems this site is in an imaginary bubble.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
So, what you're trying to say is that we're not allowed to discuss anything but military matters? FOAD!

This was a shit thread the first time you posted it.

After being a long time lurker I joined the site which I thought was connected by membership and interest to the British Army.

Sadly it seems that any time you log on to the site the top ten threads are generally nothing to do with the Army and the posters even less.

Do the test yourself, check out the last 50 threads then search "british army" on google news.

It seems this site is in an imaginary bubble.

So if you were a postman, would all you discuss is postal things? If you were a salesman, would you just discuss sales things? If you were a clown, would you only discuss clown things? I think you see where I am going.

For those actually in any military, the last place we need to look for information about our armed force is the goddamn Associated Press.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am, and I agree with the other responses.

If you don't like it, kindly **** off. You'll not be missed.

Friday - check
Afternoon - check
OP new to ARRSE - check
Wind-up-oclock - check

Rumbled - bore off.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How about the 'Tri-service Rip The Shit Out Of Each Other For Any ******* Reason What So Ever Service'

Your a boring **** and I claim my £5

Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwn! C+ Could try harder, but almost a good effort.
I forgot that in your fantasy world you are one of the big boys round here. In reality a ****** who did a short spell in a mediocre infantry regiment. Dream on tosspot.

I would try to explain the concept of my posts but it would hurt the little pea in your cranium.

I forgot that in your fantasy world you are one of the big boys round here. In reality a ****** who did a short spell in a mediocre infantry regiment. Dream on tosspot.

I would try to explain the concept of my posts but it would hurt the little pea in your cranium.
Yup, that's right. You know me so well. Not.

I'm still not biting, though I do have an hour to waste before I knock off. So crack on.

Bravo Bravo. Your new lairy internet persona won't survive first contact with your teenage daughter's right hook.