Is it time for another General Election?

Well, to be fair, first they need to win the No Confidence vote.

Realistically, in order to do that, Labour would need Arlene Foster and the DUP to abandon the long-standing relationship between them and vote against the Conservative (indeed, technically the Conservative & Unionist party)

At which point, Jeremy realises that certain decisions can, undoubtedly, come back and bite you on the arse many years later

View attachment 372276
But we all know that Comrade Cob also engaged with the Loyalist groups in his desire for peace.
Oh,hang on...

We get some decent coverage of the whole Brexit fiasco over in Canada and I still don't feel qualified to make an opinion on stay / remain but fwiw I think Teresa May has really been trying to get the best deal possible to brexit but has been getting screwed over by politicians looking out for themselves and far less interested in doing the right thing for Britain as a whole.
The commenters on the CBC Brexit stories make me believe that Canada is populated by total retards.

The 48% need to remember they lost and suck it up and that in particular refers to the MPs. Mine [Ken Clark] voted against the deal yet it's exactly the 'you're out but you're in' deal that would suit him down to the ground, so I can only conclude he thinks this will create a situation where we either delay leaving [indefinitely] or mean we have to cancel the whole project. The EU 'deal' was always going to be a 'screw you' type deal to discourage anyone else from leaving, but May went along with it as though either she was too scared to say no or she actually thought it was a good idea.
What we are seeing before our very eyes is a well laid plot to derail and destroy Brexit, 3 years of sniping the court case to give HoC/HoL last say on leaving treaty, no matter what TM put before the HoC, the left wing freak show plus Clark Faction Cons would vote it down, pressure for Referendum 2, said referendum to vote in due to voter apathy and abstaining in disgust will let Euro activists have the day. Only good thing for ever and a day the finger will be pointed to Labour 'you were the cheer leaders to stay in the EU'. So they will be held responsible for every unpopular order from Brux (see directive on letter box's) and every job losss when jobs are exported from UK to mainland EU.
Also wonder when the sell out is completed how many MP's will be held to account and thrown out though?

ugly

LE
Kevin Costner playing Robin of Loxley??
Not forgetting More Than Freeman as his Moorish Darkie friend. S1t film, sh1t acting apart from Rickmans expressions, more life in those than the rest of the cast together.
We watched it over the Christmas break just to see how sh1t it really was, it was pump then and hasn't aged well!

Not forgetting More Than Freeman as his Moorish Darkie friend. S1t film, sh1t acting apart from Rickmans expressions, more life in those than the rest of the cast together.
We watched it over the Christmas break just to see how sh1t it really was, it was pump then and hasn't aged well!
Don't forget that God-awful Bryan Adams song too.

ugly

LE
damn I'd forgotten that

The commenters on the CBC Brexit stories make me believe that Canada is populated by total retards.
Anything the CBC does makes me believe that Canada is populated by total retards, present company excepted of course. It's the BBC libtardery on steroids but without the BBC's great drama series and their fantastic documentary's !