Is it time for another General Election?

Yes and shooting you in the collective dick and kneecapping us in the process. If the US-UK relationship goes down the drain you can very well kiss NATO goodbye. You are the bedrock nation on that side of the pond because well France is France and Germany gives no fucks as long as they control the Euro. Would JC really be that ******* dumb to give the US reason enough to abandon Europe and just focus on the Pacific??
It would be Corbyn's wet dream to make Europe vassel states of the (soon to be re-christened)? Soviet Union, which is effectively what will happen if he gets in and causes the collapse of NATO. The French have flirted with the Soviets under De Gaulle, and the Germans would align with the Soviets so long as their mega-corporations can profit from it. A former German Chancellor is on the board of Gazprom already.

Anti Americanism is deeply entrenched with the left-wing politicians and others in continental Europe.

We are in very dangerous times.

you have to be careful saying JC wouldn't win a GE they said trump wouldn't win and he did they said Brexit wouldn't happen and it did when it come to politics these days its a case of never say never, with the lib dem dead in the water the protest vote would be tory voters going red
The word on the street in the run-up to the last British GE was that Corbyn was toast, and look what happened.

People are fed up to the back teeth with the whole political structure tbh.
Brexit was voted for, politicians are forgetting that they are there to implement the will of the people.

The people voted out , so out we must come. Regardless of the politicians personal views.

Next you'll be swearing an oath to the Queen.
Slowly but surely, we will retake the 'new world'.
I was in Florida and the surrounding states in the late 1990s, and a good few folk were in support of the Queen getting rid of Clinton and taking over again.

Rule from Washington is as much a red rag to a bull to them as was rule from London in 1775.

I firmly believe that everyone should get a vote on a ratio.

Joe Bloggs pays his taxes, gets to vote as a 1.

Lifelong benefit scrote's vote counts for 0.01

If you're an evil cúnt with all your cash offshore your vote counts for 0.001
That's a lot of the remoaners effectively disenfranchised, then. Branson springs to mind immediately.

If the truth was known, probably Blair and Mandleson as well. Allegedly.

Then there's all the luvvies with massive offshore accounts.

*Russian Troll*
Brexit was voted for, politicians are forgetting that they are there to implement the will of the people.

The people voted out , so out we must come. Regardless of the politicians personal views.
Totally agree.
Unfortunately the EU-recruited British political classes don't seem to see it the same way.

Take these 3 very pro-EU monkeys.
Somehow this was phot was taken as youngsters even though 2 of them were behind the 'Iron Curtain' at the time.
Recruitment starts at a young age.

1547601085001.png

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

According to a survey of all 650 MPs carried out by the Press Association ahead of the referendum on June 23:

:: 480 MPs said they would be voting Remain, including 184 Conservatives

:: 159 MPs said they would be voting Leave, including 139 Conservatives

:: 11 MPs were undeclared, including four Conservatives

This gives Remain a notional Commons majority of at least 310.

Some 218 Labour MPs said they would vote Remain while just 11 backed Leave.

All eight Liberal Democrat MPs intended to vote Remain, along with all 56 SNP MPs, all three Plaid Cymru MPs, all four Sinn Fein MPs and all three SDLP MPs.

Who said 'the game is loaded' and the fix is in?

In an ldeal world, yes. But politicians are snakes whose only interests are their own. I cannot think of one MP who comes out of Brexit (leaver/remainer) with any credit.

Brexit was a big FU to the political establishment from the population. They've taken Brexit, screwed it up, and said FU back. One day they'll get their comeuppance.

Totally agree.
Unfortunately the EU-recruited British political classes don't seem to see it the same way.

Somehow this was phot was taken as youngsters even though 2 of them were behind the 'Iron Curtain' at the time.

View attachment 372220

According to a survey of all 650 MPs carried out by the Press Association ahead of the referendum on June 23:

All eight Liberal Democrat MPs intended to vote Remain, along with all 56 SNP MPs, all three Plaid Cymru MPs, all four Sinn Fein MPs and all three SDLP MPs.

If voting changed anything, it would be abolished.

Who said that?. Comrade 'Red' Ken Livingstone.

He wasn't wrong.

We don't need a General election, all we need is a referendum.

That'll sort everything out for good and proper.

We (well some of us) swore allegiance to the Queen, therefore parade at the Palace of Westminster with bayonets fixed.

Could I have a volunteer to push me please. We will form the mounted division element.

Totally agree.

View attachment 372220
Snopes says its bollocks
"This image truly does show a young Angela Merkel. However, the other two women in the vintage photograph are not either Theresa May or Dalia Grybauskaitė "

FACT CHECK: Were These Three World Leaders Friends in High School?

Totally agree.

View attachment 372220

All I got from those photos, is that the president of Lithuania wants to give me a spanking for being a very naughty boy

We (well some of us) swore allegiance to the Queen, therefore parade at the Palace of Westminster with bayonets fixed.

Could I have a volunteer to push me please. We will form the mounted division element.
With lance I presume?

God help us if Labour get in as Comrades Corbinski, McDonnellski and Starmerlin will drag us back to the early 70s. Not something that I ever wish to experience again.

Edited to add possible the 1870s.

We get some decent coverage of the whole Brexit fiasco over in Canada and I still don't feel qualified to make an opinion on stay / remain but fwiw I think Teresa May has really been trying to get the best deal possible to brexit but has been getting screwed over by politicians looking out for themselves and far less interested in doing the right thing for Britain as a whole.

*Russian Troll*
Snopes says its bollocks
"This image truly does show a young Angela Merkel. However, the other two women in the vintage photograph are not either Theresa May or Dalia Grybauskaitė "

FACT CHECK: Were These Three World Leaders Friends in High School?
Snopes my ring.
I'd trust Snopes as about as far as I could chuck 'em.
They've prostituted themselves out on more than a fee occasions much like the politicians in the UK.

Par example:
Do You Trust Snopes? You Won't After Reading This.

ugly

LE
We get some decent coverage of the whole Brexit fiasco over in Canada and I still don't feel qualified to make an opinion on stay / remain but fwiw I think Teresa May has really been trying to get the best deal possible to brexit but has been getting screwed over by politicians looking out for themselves and far less interested in doing the right thing for Britain as a whole.
Its not a good deal, David Davis and his replacement weren't allowed to be involved, May appointed a CS from her HO days (both her and him are remainers) and they are both determined to stay in the Eu at all costs even a general election it seems. A No deal exit is better than a bad deal and the Irish border? Let the Eu pay to have it policed!

Last edited:
At the moment the DUP are the only thing protecting the government. That may not last.
Oh yes it will. At the moment the DUP are in a position of power, after the next election they are very likely to be just another irrelevance and they know it, so they will hang onto that power as long as possible.

Ah but not if you believe you're a very clever MP who understands the real issues and the electorate are just dumb vote fodder who need to be saved from their own stupidity.

With lance I presume?

God help us if Labour get in as Comrades Corbinski, McDonnellski and Starmerlin will drag us back to the early 70s. Not something that I ever wish to experience again.

Edited to add possible the 1870s.
More like the Moscow purges of the 1930s.

Obviously Bo Jo and JRM are jockeying to become the next Tory PM and this is taking precedence over all other considerations.

The Marxist SNP want another referendum, and will continue to do so until they get toe outcome they want. The remoaners are out to torpedo Brexit in it's entirety, and damn the voters.