Is it time for another General Election?

Hard pass on that. JC would kill the US- UK relationship in a heart beat. Granted it is none of my business as a heathen foreigner and you can tell me to jog on, don't you think keeping him as far away from the office of Prime Minister is best for your own country?
This would be most peoples preferred way of keeping JC from No. 10

Yes and shooting you in the collective dick and kneecapping us in the process. If the US-UK relationship goes down the drain you can very well kiss NATO goodbye. You are the bedrock nation on that side of the pond because well France is France and Germany gives no fucks as long as they control the Euro. Would JC really be that ******* dumb to give the US reason enough to abandon Europe and just focus on the Pacific??
Yes, because his dear beloved Russia is not that bothered about the Pacific, other than the fish and oil around Sakhalin, of course.

The Lenin hat is not photoshopped btw, he really does wear it.

he can call for another GE, May would probably win as people would be too scared of that crackpot getting into power, the serious downside to it would be May thinking she retained power as an endorsement of her so called "deal" and would then stick to it, either way we`re going to get dry shafted.

he can call for another GE, May would probably win as people would be too scared of that crackpot getting into power, the serious downside to it would be May thinking she retained power as an endorsement of her so called "deal" and would then stick to it, either way we`re going to get dry shafted.
Bang on mate.

Mrs May, in her craven plea to be allowed to carry on when her own party subjected her to a vote of no confidence, said that in return for not being unceremoniously hoofed, she will not lead the party into another general election.

Yes, because his dear beloved Russia is not that bothered about the Pacific, other than the fish and oil around Sakhalin, of course.

The Lenin hat is not photoshopped btw, he really does wear it.

For as long as I have been around, and CNN translates British into Americanese... You know it takes a bloody while to become fluent in English!!
You have just said "Jog on" so you get a temporary pass.

Mrs May, in her craven plea to be allowed to carry on when her own party subjected her to a vote of no confidence, said that in return for not being unceremoniously hoofed, she will not lead the party into another general election.
Thank God for small mercies er?

Saint Jeremy of Corbyn has called for another GE. Is he correct?
Opinions please.
Nobody knows.

He gets in, he has problems of equivalent magnitude to Theresa, when just about now should be 4/5 down a bottle of good gin and crying her eyes out.

I just want to give her a hug, the tragic future TV miniseries disaster.

I firmly believe that everyone should get a vote on a ratio.

Joe Bloggs pays his taxes, gets to vote as a 1.

Lifelong benefit scrote's vote counts for 0.01

If you're an evil cúnt with all your cash offshore your vote counts for 0.001