Is it right to shag the staff

I have enjoyed the thread about is it right to shag your boss, but how about your staff?

For many years, I have been faithful but the amount of female talent crossing the doors now and taking on teaching jobs is having quite an impact.

Young, nubile, female, Czech talent. Would it be right to shag the female staff?

Perks of the job surely.

How else do you decide which are the 'keepers' when head office tells you you've got to lay 10% of your staff off.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I have enjoyed the thread about is it right to shag your boss, but how about your staff?

For many years, I have been faithful but the amount of female talent crossing the doors now and taking on teaching jobs is having quite an impact.

Young, nubile, female, Czech talent. Would it be right to shag the female staff?
My auld Na-Na used to say "Son, never poke the payroll".

But as a teacher you have no say about the payroll. So fill your boots. Try not to catch the clap. Or do your underage pupils. Or hang around the bogs. Or tell the Raspberries that 'Jesus would want you to swallow because Jesus loves Paralympics GB'.

Fucking teachers. Twinned with Catholic Priests. And the Welsh.

My auld Na-Na used to say "Son, never poke the payroll".

But as a teacher you have no say about the payroll. So fill your boots. Try not to catch the clap. Or do your underage pupils. Or hang around the bogs. Or tell the Raspberries that 'Jesus would want you to swallow because Jesus loves Paralympics GB'.

Fucking teachers. Twinned with Catholic Priests. And the Welsh.
You are jealous! Wish you were here?

Points to note. I am talking about the teachers not the students.

Any photos of likely candidates OP?

Yeh, course its alright to shag the staff, as long as its not a family run business.

Wot about shagging customers though? This would be acceptable if, say, your customers were Kerb-Crawlers, but just imagine if you were an Undertaker?

just a thought....

I've been pondering a visit to the CR at some point in the not-too-distant future. Piccies and phone numbers, then? ;)

Totally. I've employed birds before just cos they're shaggable, you can always teach them the job later with some 121 tuition.
Ever see Charlie Wilson's War? "You can teach 'em to type, you can't teach 'em to have t!ts".

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Years of working in pub management have taught me that it's to be expected, the turnover of staff makes it easier, plus being the boss you can sack them if they get too clingy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pebbles015 The NAAFI Bar 160
S The Intelligence Cell 81
TartanTrooper The NAAFI Bar 27