is it possible to transfer?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by faction, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the moment i am a phase 2 recruit training to be an IS Eng at school of royal signals, is it possible to transfer at this stage to the int corp and how might i go about it?

2. Have you asked your DS or OC?

If not, why not? Your already halfway to Chicksands.... :D

3. Yes...Speak to your CoC about it.

4. Or you could simply post the application form on this thread. You can find the layout on page three of the recruitment thread in the stickies at the top of the forum. :wink:

5. I do not want to discourage you in anyway but to transfer to the Green Slime you generally need to have the brains of an Arch Bishop; and be demonstrably competent at foreign languages.

6. Really?

That'l be why I've done so poorly.

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: stop it youre killing me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

admit it, you dont know many people in the Int Corps!

8. Why are Archbishops a suitable template for what the Int Corps need? They believe in God for starters and it goes downhill from there...

9. Hello caubeen.

10. Sexual deviancy springs to mind :D

11. I'm not in a position to argue. (fnaar, fnaar)

12. fuck off i can barely speak engerlish let alone any foreign language pish!!

13. You really are barking up the wrong tree! Who ever told you that has fed you a complete big fat fib!

14. Why is it brains of an Archbishop? Do you have to be brainy to be one? Shouldn't it be brains of a Tefal Conehead or Nuclear Scientist?

15. It is possible Clayton. But firstly you will need an Aston Martin, a Walther PPK, a jet pack and some exploding cigarettes. :wink: