is it possible to transfer?

At the moment i am a phase 2 recruit training to be an IS Eng at school of royal signals, is it possible to transfer at this stage to the int corp and how might i go about it?

Have you asked your DS or OC?

If not, why not? Your already halfway to Chicksands.... :D

Or you could simply post the application form on this thread. You can find the layout on page three of the recruitment thread in the stickies at the top of the forum. :wink:

I do not want to discourage you in anyway but to transfer to the Green Slime you generally need to have the brains of an Arch Bishop; and be demonstrably competent at foreign languages.

duffdike said:
I do not want to discourage you in anyway but to transfer to the Green Slime you generally need to have the brains of an Arch Bishop; and be demonstrably competent at foreign languages.
:lol: :lol: :lol: stop it youre killing me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

admit it, you dont know many people in the Int Corps!

duffdike said:
Why are Archbishops a suitable template for what the Int Corps need? They believe in God for starters and it goes downhill from there...

duffdike said:
Hello caubeen.

G

Goku

g2_loony_bin said:
duffdike said:
Why are Archbishops a suitable template for what the Int Corps need?
Sexual deviancy springs to mind :D

Goku said:
g2_loony_bin said:
duffdike said:
Why are Archbishops a suitable template for what the Int Corps need?
Sexual deviancy springs to mind :D
I'm not in a position to argue. (fnaar, fnaar)

duffdike said:
fuck off i can barely speak engerlish let alone any foreign language pish!!

duffdike said:
You really are barking up the wrong tree! Who ever told you that has fed you a complete big fat fib!

duffdike said:
Why is it brains of an Archbishop? Do you have to be brainy to be one? Shouldn't it be brains of a Tefal Conehead or Nuclear Scientist?

It is possible Clayton. But firstly you will need an Aston Martin, a Walther PPK, a jet pack and some exploding cigarettes. :wink:

Wishful_Thinking said:
It is possible Clayton. But firstly you will need an Aston Martin, a Walther PPK, a jet pack and some exploding cigarettes. :wink:
Why would you need those?

Wishful_Thinking said:
threaders_vm said:
She doesn't know. Just another bird thinking they're part of the green machine.
It's called sarcasm Threaders :roll:
Oh, really? I thought you were just another generic piss taker who bores me and everyother drop of slime in this forum... :roll:

Latest Threads