Is it ok to shag SNCOs daughters...

A friend of mine asked me what I thought to this: An SNCOs daughter, 16 yrs old, keep flirting with him and has made it known to him she'll put out big time for him. Her dads in the same Regt as him, but not the same Sqn.

So, seeing as she's legal and up for it and he doesn't work with her old man, should he sh@g her or not.

Discuss

I was shagging a WO's daughter. She was 16 and fcuking gorgeous. I was a depraved 27 year old Sgt. The fella in question found out and waited till he was in Cyprus before phoning e up and threatening to kill me. I saw him about 3 months later when he was back in UK and helping out in the bar at a dinner. I bought a pint for him (through the other barman) and he took it and smiled. Fcuking wazzer. She was worth the hassle and I got the third degree from the Adjt, who was this chaps mate. I told the Adjt to fcuk off and mind his own business and to his credit, he did. Go for it. I'd swap a broken nose for a shag any day !

CheekieNorthernMonkie said:
A friend of mine asked me what I thought to this: An SNCOs daughter, 16 yrs old, keep flirting with him and has made it known to him she'll put out big time for him. Her dads in the same Regt as him, but not the same Sqn.

So, seeing as she's legal and up for it and he doesn't work with her old man, should he sh@g her or not.

Discuss
No keep well clear she is too young

doctrine said:

Discuss
....Or more precisely she's perfectly legal.

doctrine said:

Discuss

F*CK OFF YOU F*CKING HEADCASE, WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

Edited merely to keep within swearing policy. (MiB)

As long as you, sorry, your mate can handle being followed around by a weeping, screaming mess for at least six months after...why not?

Biscuits_Brown said:
As long as you, sorry, your mate can handle being followed around by a weeping, screaming mess for at least six months after...why not?
Thought that was half the fun?! She's legal, if she wants it you'd be foregoing your civic duty to teach her a thing or two. Just make sure the SNCO in question never finds out

How old is your mate and is he to fuck ugly to get a woman of his age interested?

Do it. I'd say she's probably emotionally more mature than your mate if he has to ask your advice and you have to ask ours.

Beebs x

if there is grass on the pitch...............................play on :p :p :p :p

the_guru said:
I was shagging a WO's daughter. She was 16 and fcuking gorgeous. I was a depraved 27 year old Sgt. The fella in question found out and waited till he was in Cyprus before phoning e up and threatening to kill me. I saw him about 3 months later when he was back in UK and helping out in the bar at a dinner. I bought a pint for him (through the other barman) and he took it and smiled. Fcuking wazzer. She was worth the hassle and I got the third degree from the Adjt, who was this chaps mate. I told the Adjt to fcuk off and mind his own business and to his credit, he did. Go for it. I'd swap a broken nose for a shag any day !
of course you did.

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
if there is grass on the pitch...............................play on :p :p :p :p
If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed :p (never taken that approach myself, before various arrse members accuse me of kiddy fiddling)

G

Goku

crabby said:
If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed :p (never taken that approach myself, before various arrse members accuse me of kiddy fiddling)
You’re not a kiddy fiddler.
You just like to watch them play while you take a shower :D :D :D

crabby said:
yeah yeah yeah me thinks you doth protest TOO much sir.

Goku said:
crabby said:
BUT it is his & HE will wash it as FAST as he likes. 8O 8O 8O 8O

Goku said:
crabby said:
BUT it is his & HE will wash it as FAST as he likes. 8O 8O 8O 8O
LOL I like!!!!!!

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
I was in a similar position a few years ago and sensibly I did the sensible thing and kept it in my trousers. A friend of mine (a woman) was very dissapointed when I didn't follow her advice; she suggested that what I should do is take her up on the offer and spend the next few months carrying out every depraved act in my mind and teaching her every trick I knew (so that would take 10 minutes with missionary and doggy) so that after me she would fail to find a satisfactory sex life until she reached about 27 and met a similar perve.

Well, there are those that say, "They're old enough when they leave school....." They usually qualify this with, "And they leave school at 3.30!" which I find a little disturbing, kin funny, but none the less disturbing!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bravo_Bravo The NAAFI Bar 48
B OTC and ACF 64
C Staff College and Staff Officers 19