Is it me......

Discussion in 'RAC' started by boilinthebag, May 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or have all tankies got far too much time on there hands?
  2. Just you.

3. Yep.
  4. Thought i would just clarify - Tankies = Serving members of the Royal Tank Regiment.
  5. Yep.
  6. Naw,the cav are just so good at time management.
  7. So you're actually good at something?

I must remember to take a note.
  8. Oh not another Tankie V Cav thread.....yawwwwnnnnnnnnn!
  9. At least we are keeping the RAC forum going!
  10. at least we do our job correct the first time and dont spend a few years thinking whats going on here then.

diferance is we dont spend time wanking off horses our officers do acctualy get dirty and dont walk around all day in there no 2s sayin bloody good show whos for some pims
  11. Are you 2nd tanks by any chance?
  12. I have corrected your spelling for you as I believe you like to get it right first time.

At least we do our job correct the first time and don’t spend a few years thinking what’s going on here then.

Difference is we don’t spend time wanking off horses our officers do actually get dirty and don’t walk around all day in there no 2s saying bloody good show who’s for some pimms.

All the best an ex Household Cavalryman.
    (without a chip) :D
  13. Ex Household Cavalryman...I have highlighted the mistake in your post...good effort sit down and rejoin the crew!!

there - (PLACE) - adverb

such as

Put the chair there.
    The museum is closed today. We'll go there tomorrow.
    There's that book you were looking for.
    I'll have to stop you there, we've run out of time.
    I've left the boxes over/out/under there.

their - adj. The possessive form of they.

such as

Used as a modifier before a noun: their accomplishments; their home town.
    Usage Problem His, her, or its: "It is fatal for anyone who writes to think of their sex"
  14. 2 RTR are incredibly quiet. Has somebody been selling large quantities of gobstoppers round Harman Lines?
  15. " RTR great unit so are all Armoured Units (inc Mech Inf, Medics and ADSRs)