Is it me or....

#1
Is this place just full of the glass is half full attitude and the corps is dying lets get out quick.

Wheres the love :D You all had to find the REME an attractive corps at one stage, and you must still do to be in.
 

OldSnowy

LE
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3
Yep, I agree with Rizzle - I haven't seen so much dripping for years! Still, it's one of the things the Corps is World Renowned for, varying from Tiffy v Art, REME Bn v LAD, Techy v everyone else, Recy Mech v inanimate objects, etc.....

Long may it continue - at least it means that people care, and are thinking about improvements. Hmmm, Improvement. Leaning. Continual improvements. TQM. Kaizen.



Oh God.... time for a lie-down and my pills...........
 
#4
I know what you mean

I think the Corps is awesome - the lads in HERRICK are doing a fantastic job

This could be a good place to let off steam every now and again - but a lot of people are kicking the arse out of it (no pun intended!)
 
#5
Recy Mech v inanimate object.

You like to see them at work and you have to admit (Shameless) they know how to throw a party!
RECY MECHS RULE!!!!!!!
 
#8
pensionprisoner said:
GingerBloke said:
Recy Mech v inanimate object.

You like to see them at work and you have to admit (Shameless) they know how to throw a party!
RECY MECHS RULE!!!!!!!
Rather be an inanimate object than ginger!!
I have known a couple of ginger Recy mechs.....God can be so cruel :lol:
 
#10
As a former member of the Corps, at times this forum depresses me. We have always been renowned for our sense of humour during moments of adversity, sometimes on here there seems to be non-stop moaning. I can understand it is differnt to when I finished in 96, but up until recently there was a fair amount of micky taking on here - lets get back to taking the pish out of each other :x

Ginger Rechy mechs eh! I knew a couple in my time, stunk of foxes pish & had no mates :D

Cheers

Nobby
 
#11
out@last said:
pensionprisoner said:
GingerBloke said:
Recy Mech v inanimate object.

You like to see them at work and you have to admit (Shameless) they know how to throw a party!
RECY MECHS RULE!!!!!!!
Rather be an inanimate object than ginger!!
I have known a couple of ginger Recy mechs.....God can be so cruel :lol:
There called Orangoutangs:...... long arms, ginger and shit in police cars for a living........only way of telling the difference between an Orangoutang and a Reccy mech is the IQ level.

Yes I believe we should get back to Tech bashing, B-Mech baiting and shoving gobby Tech Storemen heads down the toilets..............the memories of 12 Armoured are flooding back.
 
#12
Nobby_REME said:
As a former member of the Corps, at times this forum depresses me. We have always been renowned for our sense of humour during moments of adversity, sometimes on here there seems to be non-stop moaning. I can understand it is differnt to when I finished in 96, but up until recently there was a fair amount of micky taking on here - lets get back to taking the pish out of each other :x

Ginger Rechy mechs eh! I knew a couple in my time, stunk of foxes pish & had no mates :D

Cheers

Nobby
I'm with you Nobby, they all seem to be like a load of whingeing "B" mechs nowadays. Squatters are taking over the Corps.....
 
#14
Army_Rizzle said:
Recy Mechs cant fight ;)
Recy Mech 76 - 89

Can't fight.

Can't drink.

I don't know what it is... but I can lift it :D

Whinging & whining and piss-taking has always occured, part of the job I suppose, but we always stuck together when the Turks wanted a bash at us in Detmold/Osnatraz/Insert anytown in BAOR here.
 
#16
Arte_et_Marte said:
Army_Rizzle said:
Recy Mechs cant fight ;)
Recy Mech 76 - 89

Can't fight.

Can't drink.

I don't know what it is... but I can lift it :D

Whinging & whining and piss-taking has always occured, part of the job I suppose, but we always stuck together when the Turks wanted a bash at us in Detmold/Osnatraz/Insert anytown in BAOR here.
Subways and Broadways....oh the memories are flooding back
 

Latest Threads