Is it likely I’ll fail medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all first time posting on here. Recently applied to be an army reserve and worried I’ll fail medical for a few reasons can anyone give me the opinions on my chances sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask I’m new here. Basically the two things I’m most concerned about is last year I had a malignant melanoma just the one and it was caught early and removed I’ve been given all clear for this now but is it likely to be an issue for the medical ? Also back in 2011 I had an operation for an acute meniscus tare to my left knee which was operated on I have no ill effect from this now and can do all I ever have been able to do can squat heavy weights walk and run miles is this something that is likely to cause me issue in the medical also ? TIA for your opinions

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Hi all first time posting on here. Recently applied to be an army reserve and worried I’ll fail medical for a few reasons can anyone give me the opinions on my chances sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask I’m new here. Basically the two things I’m most concerned about is last year I had a malignant melanoma just the one and it was caught early and removed I’ve been given all clear for this now but is it likely to be an issue for the medical ? Also back in 2011 I had an operation for an acute meniscus tare to my left knee which was operated on I have no ill effect from this now and can do all I ever have been able to do can squat heavy weights walk and run miles is this something that is likely to cause me issue in the medical also ? TIA for your opinions

try the medical thread, it's the size of the solar system and cunningly has the name 'medical' in the thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads