Is it just me, or is this site difficult...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by NAAFIpiethrower, Dec 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guy and girls,
    :oops: Cancel drunken burblings of idiot who over-indulged during the silly season, and accept apology from fool with hangover! :oops:
    Slaggings off accepted!
    Cheers
    NPT

2. No, you are just a thick twat. It's hardly rocket science is it? Jeeeez! Even old farts and Paras can manage it.

I suggest you take yourself around the back of the computer and slap yourself.

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

It's you. The login box is smack dead centre in the middle of the screen. Obviously your head wand obscures it.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

*snigger*

5. yes, no and, errrrrr no

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Watch it, synthetic one.

Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE. Anything I can do to help enhace your ARRSE experience, just PM me. I live to serve. I really fucking do.

7. Yes, very.

8. I never named names! Feeling old, feak and weeble (and a little insecure) are you IronDuke?

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well, since we are sharing with the group, and its just you and me Legs... Nah, not really. I just think, oooh, I dunno... maybe I have lost touch with that exciting weird sex thing I enjoyed as a younger man?

Maybe if I could just run my hand up the inside thigh of a compliant young...

Legs... shite, didnt recognise you there son. Sorry. What motor you driving these days?

10. A Rampant Rabbit. It fits nicely up my chuff and gives me all those special feelings...

11. In that case I’ll have a coke, and a burger for my little white friend.

12. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Explain in what way middle of the front page underneath heading titled login is hard to find, just so we get it please :D

13. Legs, you can hande an RR ? 8O Fair play, love. Personally, methinks a Robocock is alot errr....kinder :oops:

14. If you feel the need to express an opinion .. can you at least articulate it

15. Great its the Paras Vs. Hats round zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ :roll: