Is it just me, or is this site difficult...

Guy and girls,
:oops: Cancel drunken burblings of idiot who over-indulged during the silly season, and accept apology from fool with hangover! :oops:
Slaggings off accepted!
Cheers
NPT

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
No, you are just a thick twat. It's hardly rocket science is it? Jeeeez! Even old farts and Paras can manage it.

I suggest you take yourself around the back of the computer and slap yourself.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
It's you. The login box is smack dead centre in the middle of the screen. Obviously your head wand obscures it.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Drivers_log said:
Legs said:
No, you are just a thick twat. It's hardly rocket science is it? Jeeeez! Even old farts and Paras can manage it.

Are either of you fit?
*snigger*

NAAFIpiethrower said:
Guy and girls,
I'm new to this (number of postings wise) and it's just taken me ages to find the part where i log in!
Could it not be made easier for us thickos?
Slaggings off accepted!
Cheers
NPT
yes, no and, errrrrr no

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
Even old farts
Watch it, synthetic one.

Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE. Anything I can do to help enhace your ARRSE experience, just PM me. I live to serve. I really fucking do.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Drivers_log said:
Legs said:

Are either of you fit?
Yes, very.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
TheIronDuke said:
Legs said:
Even old farts
Watch it, synthetic one.

Hi, and welcome to the ARRSE. Anything I can do to help enhace your ARRSE experience, just PM me. I live to serve. I really fucking do.
I never named names! Feeling old, feak and weeble (and a little insecure) are you IronDuke?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Legs said:
I never named names! Feeling old, feak and weeble (and a little insecure) are you IronDuke?
Well, since we are sharing with the group, and its just you and me Legs... Nah, not really. I just think, oooh, I dunno... maybe I have lost touch with that exciting weird sex thing I enjoyed as a younger man?

Maybe if I could just run my hand up the inside thigh of a compliant young...

Legs... shite, didnt recognise you there son. Sorry. What motor you driving these days?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
TheIronDuke said:
Legs said:
Well, since we are sharing with the group, and its just you and me Legs... Nah, not really. I just think, oooh, I dunno... maybe I have lost touch with that exciting weird sex thing I enjoyed as a younger man?

Legs... shite, didnt recognise you there son. Sorry. What motor you driving these days?
A Rampant Rabbit. It fits nicely up my chuff and gives me all those special feelings...

TheIronDuke said:
Legs said:
Even old farts
Watch it, synthetic one.

In that case I’ll have a coke, and a burger for my little white friend.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
NAAFIpiethrower said:
Guy and girls,
I'm new to this (number of postings wise) and it's just taken me ages to find the part where i log in!
Could it not be made easier for us thickos?
Slaggings off accepted!
Cheers
NPT
Explain in what way middle of the front page underneath heading titled login is hard to find, just so we get it please :D

Legs said:
TheIronDuke said:
Legs said:

A Rampant Rabbit. It fits nicely up my chuff and gives me all those special feelings...

Legs, you can hande an RR ? 8O Fair play, love. Personally, methinks a Robocock is alot errr....kinder :oops: