Is it just me, but...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Yeoman_dai, Jul 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tennis is SO boring!! I swear, the only thing that makes it worthwhile are the women. And beyond the 'go compare' adverts or any Labour supporter, there is not more annoying sound in the world than the fucking grunting each time they hit a shot.

2. The best thing about the tennis was watching Venus Williams' penis poking out of his shorts.
  3. The girls always do grunt , I don't it get why its not like hitting a tennis ball is like a hard I think its all dramatics they should ditch the ghastly women and replace with page 3 girls who can't catch of even hit the ball but hey means they have just got to bend over more for the ball
  4. Did you type that with your elbows? Or are you retarded?
  5. haha, sorry i was on my BlackBerry in the staff room , on computer now tho i'll edit it back to english
  6. All the worlds a critic!
  7. Grunting get's you stabbed - just ask Seles....
  8. About the tennis or about the posting?

9. :lol: The thread actually, mate.
  10. I find many sports boring..

Allow me to ring them off for you...

Snooker << Which I don't think is classed as a sport
  11. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I thought Emil Heskey was brilliant after a terrible world cup, he comes back dons a frock and wins the womens singles.
  12. Surely that should read "All the world's a critic"? Apostrophe dear boy...