Is it gay to get a hoop dhobi from a bird?

Hi all!

A hypothetical situation if you will... Let's say that you've got a mate and he's dating some bird who's a bit kinky and she confides in him that she wants to stick her tongue up his bum.

Would it be considered gay to let her do it? What happens if your mate starts enjoying it? Would he then be a prancer forever cos he enjoys having his arse tickled?

Is there a gay divide that only counts if she violates the bumhole with a finger but anything outside the hole is ok? And should he shave his crack beforehand?

Just thought I'd ask on behalf of a friend.

Cheers.

DC

You're my hero DC.

No it wouldn't. However letting her do your hoop with a strap on might be.

I also believe if she kneels behind you and does said act, whilst giving a reach around, it's known as Tromboning or a Dirty Bristow, as it would seem it has a similar action to Eric Bristow preparing to throw a dart whilst licking his lips.

This girl..... Can she lick her eyebrows?

It's best if it isn't the mother of your children as you will flinch every time she kisses them goodnight.

I was lucky enough to be hoop dhobied by a tower block try hard a few years back and I would recommend it to anyone.
Same girl did ATM on me as well.

Thank you cocaine.

I haven't seen her lick her eyebrows but she can deep throat.

So my mate said...

What's the best position for this sort of thing then? Should my friend sit on her face or bend over and think of England? It sounds quite undignified.

I haven't seen her lick her eyebrows but she can deep throat.So my mate said...What's the best position for this sort of thing then? Should my friend sit on her face or bend over and think of England? It sounds quite undignified.
I'd have thought thinking "yahoooooo" would be more appropriate - eventually,

Just a tip, if you are ever with a Dutch bird, don't say "Why don't you sit on my face" whilst effecting a 'shilly Dutch acshent' it gets messy.
Still, I've heard from a mate that it's best to just stand up straight, legs slightly apart, and let her kneel behind you and go all out for the rusty trombone.

Ok, these are all very informative answers. What else could I expect from a site named arrse?

Should my er, friend shave his bum hair beforehand and is there a particular protocol for doing all this? Also, isn't there a chance of chafing or getting a rash if one's perky cheeks have no hair?

Adding a little post dinner flatulence can only enhance the experience for both parties. After, suggest that she then permits you to "boil your eggs" very popular in select German circles.

Ok, these are all very informative answers. What else could I expect from a site named arrse?

Should my er, friend shave his bum hair beforehand and is there a particular protocol for doing all this? Also, isn't there a chance of chafing or getting a rash if one's perky cheeks have no hair?
Why shave your arrse? Its her that will be feasting on your arrse, ain't it? If you like her though, and plan on seeing her again, then you could even wash it before hand.

It could be considered gay only if the bird in question is called Derek and has a penis resembling a toilet plunger.

Why shave your arrse? Its her that will be feasting on your arrse, ain't it? If you like her though, and plan on seeing her again, then you could even wash it before hand.

Well getting yer dingleberries flossed by some tart has got to be the very climax of a romantic evening. As my friend is a gentleman he thought it would be right and proper to trim beforehand, thus saving the young lady the embarrassment of a dirty sanchez. It's only good manners.

Latest Threads