Is it dangerous to go to the NAAFI - Then forget?

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
I`ve recently been banned (O2 tag I guess) from a popular home broadband forum because I`d just been to the NAAFI and completely forgot where I was.

It seems I called some cunt a cunt and this was frowned upon by the forum mods so they fucked me off.

The cunts.

And by the way yes he was a complete cunt.

I`ve recently been banned (O2 tag I guess) from a popular home broadband forum because I`d just been to the NAAFI and completely forgot where I was.

It seems I called some cunt a cunt and this was frowned upon by the forum mods so they fucked me off.

The cunts.

Nice story.

Any chance of you dying in a chip-pan fire?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well mummy should have slapped some sense into you when you were little. allways use cnut unless its face to face and they are noticably smaller than you and out of reach of anything breakable and hand sized.

stupid cunt.

That's the thing with the tinterweb. You get to hide but still act like a twat, then the MODS ban you. Oh well... maybe try living in the real world cuntybollocks.

The cunts.

im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
clArrse in a sarfend accent class. is it me ?? rhetorical before you jump on the keyboard of course its fucking me at this time of the morning ... doh .

The cunts.

Stop whining like a big girls blouse and just join the said forum with the same username but add a 2 at the end of it.

The cunts.

What did you do? Talk about raping Maddeline McCann in a Ford Capri Owners forum? Stupid cunt.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
You can't say boo to a goose these days. You even look at someone lop - sided like, that's 'harassment'.

We're a bunch of namby - pamby wimps. As a nation, as an EU, and the sooner we surrender to Russia, China, any small Asian City - State and 'man the fuck up', the better.

Or some shit like that.

'Uman Rights? There not worth the bare arrse they've been branded into with a white hot poker.

Use your skill and smarts to trip the forum, hacking, I believe it's called.

Alternatively use your skill & smarts to find out the real world name, address etc. of the the person you initially called cunt or the mod that banned you. Dox-ing I believe it's called. Publish widely. I find a photo of their children or a mention of their child's school alongside a photo of an anal intruder dildo and a Stanley knife usually provokes a reaction. Alternatively some people get very upset indeed if the vehicle index of their car is quoted to them online (particularly by someone from NI :))

Or just fuck up. I can't maintain a presence on any forum anywhere for more than about a week before someone annoys me sufficiently to be wished the experience of watching their family die in house fire. Very few places will tolerate it.

Latest Threads