Is Intergeri worth the time of day ??

This is the thread that this doris asked for and below that is the request itself:-
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=112586/start=20.html

intergeri said:
Apart from work for a charity that tries to improve the life of neglected kids? I'm not gonna sing the praises of someone just cause they do charity work but if you want too that's fine, you can devote a thread to me then.
Now, who's worth more praise, lickle Intergeri or Ross Kemp?? Let's check the facts:-

1) Ross Kemp does good work for FORCES charities, Inter does work for kids charities and slags off someone who does work for FORCES charities.

2) Ross Kemp went to Afghanistan, not once, but twice, Inter is lucky if she can waddle to her garden gate and back

3) Ross Kemp doesn't come on Arrse and gob off (he probably has the right to, mind you), Inter has over 800 posts in 2 months, not one of which is helpful or interesting in any way, shape or form and has yet to prove any reason why she should be here, military or otherwise.

Those are the facts, I make that 3-0 to Ross Kemp. I expect the usual Arrse maidens/harridans/fishwives to reply to this thread, just because one of their own has been lambasted in this manner, but then they would, especially one certain member who just can't stop dribbling on any thread, any topic adding nothing of worth to the topic, just a way of getting her post count back up.

If you have an issue with Intergeri then why not take it private?

It's not a problem with Intergeri perse, just her whole attitude to the thread about Ross Kemp, it's sucks, he's done a lot of work for Forces charities and bringing the Forces to the public eye and the job they do in conflicts.

Tremaine- if you don't agree with my posting, you only had to refrain from posting at all.

white_rabbit- so short a time on Arrse and already an oxygen thief, well done, if only everyone had such commitment to thier cause.

RationAssassin said:
This is the thread that this SCH asked for and below that is the request itself:-

intergeri said:
Apart from work for a charity that tries to improve the life of neglected kids? I'm not gonna sing the praises of someone just cause they do charity work but if you want too that's fine, you can devote a thread to me then.
Now, who's worth more praise, lickle Intergeri or Ross Kemp?? Let's check the facts:-

1) Ross Kemp does good work for FORCES charities, Inter does work for kids charities and slags off someone who does work for FORCES charities.

2) Ross Kemp went to Afghanistan, not once, but twice, Inter is lucky if she can waddle to her garden gate and back

3) Ross Kemp doesn't come on Arrse and gob off (he probably has the right to, mind you), Inter has over 800 posts in 2 months, not one of which is helpful or interesting in any way, shape or form and has yet to prove any reason why she should be here, military or otherwise.

Those are the facts, I make that 3-0 to Ross Kemp. I expect the usual Arrse maidens/harridans/fishwives to reply to this thread, just because one of their own has been lambasted in this manner, but then they would, especially one certain member who just can't stop dribbling on any thread, any topic adding nothing of worth to the topic, just a way of getting her post count back up.
It's not her fault she is scottish.

Oh, and you can't say SCH anymore.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
To the hole with this s hit thread. Seriously, making a thread devoted solely to slagging off a fellow Arrser coz they p issed you off? What do you hope to achieve? plaudits? Medals? The Undying adulation of the regulars? Like F uck.

Tremaine- if you don't agree with my posting, you only had to refrain from posting at all.
Clearly you haven't grasped the concept of online forums, as what people usually do if they don't agree with someone is tell them very quickly and succinctly.

white_rabbit- so short a time on Arrse and already an oxygen thief, well done, if only everyone had such commitment to thier cause.
How many posts have you got, f uckwit? 15? And before you say 'well, actually I have 3 different aliases and 1 million posts - nobody cares.

Get over yourself.

Oooooh, now I'm scared. Run from what??? You , chubby??

T

Tremaine

Mr whatever ur name is, I have to work tomorrow so I won't be taking time to worry about you will I? Oh and do you beat your partner? Probably. U got off lightly, do one.

And so another pointless online punch up commences.
Ross Kemp, Intergeri I know neither and apart from accusations of Scottishness and hammy acting on their parts, I will keep my opinions to myself. Perhaps you should do the same R.A.

Tremaine said:
Mr whatever ur name is, I have to work tomorrow so I won't be taking time to worry about you will I? Oh and do you beat your partner? Probably. U got off lightly, do one.
Actually, I have the utmost respect for my female partner and all females, I would never think of striking a female, it's not a habit I have ever indulged in.
And if by stating that you have to get up for work tomorrow, are you inferring that I do not work?? Can I just inform you that in 30 years of being able to work, I've only EVER spent TWO weeks unemployed, so you do one, city boy.

RationAssassin said:
This is the thread that this doris asked for and below that is the request itself:-

intergeri said:

She asked for her own thread, she got one.

Is she anything to do with the Armed Forces anyway?

T

Tremaine

RationAssassin said:
Tremaine said:
Actually, I have the utmost respect for my female partner and all females, I would never think of striking a female, it's not a habit I have ever indulged in.
And if by stating that you have to get up for work tomorrow, are you inferring that I do not work?? Can I just inform you that in 30 years of being able to work, I've only EVER spent TWO weeks unemployed, so you do one, city boy.
I'm making an exception here just for you . I believe any man who bullies women is a cnut, which you appear to be, along with your ridiculous posts. You have NO respect for women otherwise you would not be behaving thus, would you? And you obviously DO have issues in that department. You seem to be quite disturbed actually.

Tremaine said:
RationAssassin said:
Tremaine said:
I'm making an exception here just for you . I believe any man who bullies women is a cnut, which you appear to be, along with your ridiculous posts. You have NO respect for women otherwise you would not be behaving thus, would you? And you obviously DO have issues in that department. You seem to be quite disturbed actually.
Did you actually read the thread, she asked for a thread, and she got one. Your opinions of me mean absolutely nothing, I don't intend to lose any sleep over them. The only disturbing thing here is that you seem to carry on posting even though you have no interest in this subject, now go to bed otherwise you'll be a right grumpy bloke in the morning. Might I suggest that you take a long hard look in the mirror in the morning, the only issues here are the ones that seem to stem from your own self importance. As said before, you don't like it, don't post!!!!! Name calling is not big or clever, so I'm surprised that you have to stoop so low as to use profane language.

RationAssassin said:
Tremaine said:
RationAssassin said:
Tremaine said:
Did you actually read the thread, she asked for a thread, and she got one. Your opinions of me mean absolutely nothing, I don't intend to lose any sleep over them. The only disturbing thing here is that you seem to carry on posting even though you have no interest in this subject, now go to bed otherwise you'll be a right grumpy bloke in the morning. Might I suggest that you take a long hard look in the mirror in the morning, the only issues here are the ones that seem to stem from your own self importance. As said before, you don't like it, don't post!!!!! Name calling is not big or clever, so I'm surprised that you have to stoop so low as to use profane language.
What does she have to do with the Armed Forces though?

RationAssassin said:
You don't know what you're missing. When you next see your partner you need to kidney punch her before bashing her back doors in dry until her ring resembles a tattered windsock. Anything less and you're gayer than Julian Clary dancing on a doily.

There are several things wrong with Intergeri, she's Scottish, a woman, a gwar, not a squaddie and she doesn't like Ross Kemp (perhaps not being a squaddie is why she doesn't get the Kemp thing). She does however have a very good sense of humour, has made a lot of interesting and quirky contributions to this forum and has excellent grammar and punctuation.
I'm not really sure what this thread proves or what it is trying to achieve. If all you are hoping to achieve is giving Intergeri a good slagging then you expose yourself to the same possibility. I don't have a lot of time for rabble rousers who just want to get at someone they perceive as a target. If your vitriol is because she is a woman and she had the temerity to stand up to you and to stand by her opinion then I feel sorry for you. Women play a very important role in the Army these days. Women have been decorated for bravery under fire and have taken their place alongside their male counterparts. Perhaps your not being able to accept a woman’s opinion without resorting to a hate thread, says more about you than it does about her!