• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Is infantry the way forward for me?

Unlucky_Alf said:
Bravo_Zulu said:
futureSQUADDIE said:
Whiskey_60 said:
futureSQUADDIE said:
Suedehead said:
dont bother with inf mate just go straight for sas, why waste 3 years?
considerin you need to be in any branch of the armed forces for 3 years before you can apply for special forces selection :lol:

Really? :roll:
yes

3 years service in the armed forces required to apply for special forces selection.
you cant apply for the sas in the careers office can you?
I think your irony detector is due an MOT Perhaps you should get your sense of humour serviced whilst you're there :roll:

In fact, why are you even here? You're still at school, and in no position to give advice to others.
Future Squaddie,

Don't let them put you off - your posts in this thread have cheered me up no end, and indirectly you have helped me to remeber that my MOT is up this month so thanks a lot, keep 'em coming.
really :) :roll: ?

futureSQUADDIE said:
MotorMan said:
You came across as being serious because you were being serious, you dribbler.
um.. no i dont think i wasnt :)
Clever use of a double negative to confirm MotorMan's post there - shame about the lack of an apostrophe on your keyboard but you can't win 'em all as they say.