Is hotmail buggered?

My Hotmail has been playing up for 2days now. Like you, i keep getting thrown out then cant get back in for ages. So annoying!

I've not moved over to Live yet, cant be arsed to read all about it. Is it a lot better?

It's not better per se, just different. I prefer it. I sometimes have issues with hotmail, but they tend to resolve themselves after a couple of days.

I've not been able to access Hotmail on my machine for some months. This is because I have an antiquated Operating System. To try and retain the stuff I have stored in Hotmail mailboxes (because your account gets deleted if not used) I have logged in when visiting my daughter. Last time I did this, I received a message from a friend, in Canada, informing me that Hotmail intended to charge for Hotmail, and, that, as a protest, one needed to send individual (not forwarded mails) to a cetain number of contacts. The friend who advised me of this is a pretty internet-savvy young chap. Unfortunately, I cannot retrieve the eMail on this machine.

It's not true, bovvy.

Same e-mail has been doing the round in various guises for many moons. It is not true, hotmail are not about to start charging.

seanbean said:
Live Hotmail fine this end.
Mine's reet.

I'm just "offline". That is not an invitation to bore me.

Sorry SeanBean, I can't help looking at that photo........