Is he the luckiest man alive?

Well, is he?

• Yes.... Have you seen the state of her FFS?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.... She was likely the only female he's ever trapped off with

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man's blushing bride collapses and dies during couples first dance at wedding reception.

CLICKETY-CLICK

Roll on booze and hookers when the life insurance cheque rolls in (but purely to help him in his grieving).

well it is said that if you are going to do it, to do it in style, and, well, she definately went with style- fancy dress, big dance, banquet, all her peers around her!!!

If your missus pops her clogs at the wedding, you at least get a fair crack at the bridesmaids for the old sympathy fuc'k!

Good drills that man!

Bummer. Don't quite know what you'd do if that happened.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"A Grieving Groom

Holding the tiara his wife wore on their wedding night, Teddy Efkarpides is still grieving over her Jan. 19 death, in his Sunrise, Fla., home. Kim Sjostrom, 36, collapsed during the first dance at their wedding and died from heart disease. They were dancing to a Greek song that means "Love Me.""

He is still grieving - no sh!t. He's had weeks to get over it. Some reporters are definitely not smarter than a 10 year old!

PS edited to ask - GunBrickie whats the badge on your avatar?

one-flew-over said:
A widower and still a virgin!

By the looks of him, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet. As cernunnos suggested, any normal looking bloke would have no trouble trapping in future with a story like that to tell. What a waste of good chat.

Of course it's a pure coincidence that she'd just signed an insurance policy :roll:

if he puts her in a freexer,and only gets her out for a icy-f*ck, he'll be sorted.

TopBadger said:
I don't know whether i should be laughing or not.

It only goes to show that if you could crystallise the military sense of humour it would easily beat this stuff:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2732487.stm

Its a good job i don't believe in hell, otherwise i'd being going there in a hand basket.

TB
Some pad will turn up on Monday with his new car Metalic Crytallised Very Much Blacker than your Black Car. Bets? :dwarf:

Why didn't either of my exes do the decent thing? Good on the battleaxe. He will now be a rich gimp which should guarantee him Carnal knowledge of something breathing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CTU-UK Health and Fitness 13
Forastero The Intelligence Cell 8
slipperman The NAAFI Bar 36