Is he the luckiest man alive?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gun_Brickie, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Yes.... Have you seen the state of her FFS?

2. No.... She was likely the only female he's ever trapped off with

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man's blushing bride collapses and dies during couples first dance at wedding reception.

Roll on booze and hookers when the life insurance cheque rolls in (but purely to help him in his grieving).
  2. well it is said that if you are going to do it, to do it in style, and, well, she definately went with style- fancy dress, big dance, banquet, all her peers around her!!!
  3. If your missus pops her clogs at the wedding, you at least get a fair crack at the bridesmaids for the old sympathy fuc'k!

Good drills that man!
  4. Bummer. Don't quite know what you'd do if that happened.
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"A Grieving Groom

Holding the tiara his wife wore on their wedding night, Teddy Efkarpides is still grieving over her Jan. 19 death, in his Sunrise, Fla., home. Kim Sjostrom, 36, collapsed during the first dance at their wedding and died from heart disease. They were dancing to a Greek song that means "Love Me.""

He is still grieving - no sh!t. He's had weeks to get over it. Some reporters are definitely not smarter than a 10 year old!

PS edited to ask - GunBrickie whats the badge on your avatar?
  6. A widower and still a virgin!

7. By the looks of him, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet. As cernunnos suggested, any normal looking bloke would have no trouble trapping in future with a story like that to tell. What a waste of good chat.
  8. PM inbound, BuggerAll
  9. With slight editing, you answer your own question :D
  10. Of course it's a pure coincidence that she'd just signed an insurance policy :roll:
  11. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Tough shit.
  12. If it had happened a few hours later the question would be do you stop or not? :?
  13. Ha back to spanking the monkey then... though he looks a fine gimp candidate, I'm sure some retarded yank will take him on.
  14. if he puts her in a freexer,and only gets her out for a icy-f*ck, he'll be sorted.