• No, he is the voice of experience

Votes: 9 6.7%

• Total voters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apart from me, is this user the biggest cunt on ARRSE:

View Profile: SuperbRifleman1966 - The Army Rumour Service

OK did do 4 years, allegedly, but has the audacity to call someone a cunt for PVR'ing after a full career.

Quit the TA and now want's to rejoin and if that doesn't happen then it's the Foreign Legion. Although, in my opinion, he would be lucky to get a seat in the British one.

Threatens to report all the people who called him a cunt.

Soggy4978

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
I think he makes some good poi... Oh sod it, he's a knob jockey of the highest order.

Although I think I accidentally clicked the wrong votey button thingy.

You CUNT.

[video=youtube;RYGy-j_oH5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGy-j_oH5Q[/video]

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He is harmless - it's the internet FFS. There are people who act the cock and internet-hardman all over ARRSE, it is the nature of the beast.

Time to move on.

p.s. Of course he is a cunt.

I loves a bit of cunt as long as it not hairy.......

Wouldnt call them cunts as they are usefull....

Thats why I am a cunt.....

M

Mark The Convict

Only the very worst STABs* go on my ignore list after three posts, ISTR that he's one of them. The cunty cuntish cuntoon.

The End.

*Sockpuppets, Trolls, And Bores.

no i wouldn't use the word cunt....throbbercunt

This cunt is the artist formerly known as Threestripedwoodentop I believe.He was a cunt in his previous incarnation and his new identity has done nothing to persuade me that my initial prognosis was incorrect.He is a thundering shitcunt.
How do you know that?

After all, they may all just share a taxi rank.

This cunt is the artist formerly known as Threestripedwoodentop I believe.He was a cunt in his previous incarnation and his new identity has done nothing to persuade me that my initial prognosis was incorrect.He is a thundering shitcunt.

I concur....

And "Thundering Shitcunt" is a term, I will be using more often !:grin:

YES but NO. I mean yes, he's a bit of a throbber but no he's by far not the absolute worst on Arrse.

I haven't come across any of his drivelings, but if he is threestripedwoodentop he is the cuntyist cunty cunt cunt in the whole of cunting cuntfordshire. A teddy throwing throbber of truly olympic proportions.

Only the very worst STABs* go on my ignore list after three posts, ISTR that he's one of them. The cunty cuntish cuntoon.

The End.

*Sockpuppets, Trolls, And Bores.
Can you read this then? :)

The festering cunt scab's posts are some of the most pointless and boring shite that I've seen on Arrse.That's no mean feat considering Westpoint / Muddlemaker is still about and some of the stuff that behemoth of cuntery Camberwell Carrot posted.

and theres a few other previous banned monikers of his too...........