Is he really Boris?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by KGB_resident, Apr 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, and the piece of flesh in the background is the strumpet that he has allegedly been banging away.

I suspect his wife will cut his balls off when he gets back from China.
  2. It is the heterotiger Boris

Although admittedly he looks more like Papa Smurf in one of those pics

3. Yes... but.. hmm... strange type of transport. Why hadn't he used a car? Probably he was an actor who played role of Boris.
  4. Your attempts at poor english are fooling nobody sergey you wind up merchant.
    Boris has always ridden a bike and members of the shadow cabinet don't get official cars.

I saw him arrive outside a boozer in the west end a few months ago and he dismounted very slowly, picked the bike up walked over the pavement and flung it up against the wall like you would flick harry monk off your fingers. Didn't see what state he was in when he emerged.

What's your point?
  5. First of all excuse me for (really!) poor English.

My point? The UK is indeed a true democracy if a prominent MP is using a bike. It is something unusual in Russia where politicians use Mersedeses, BMW’s or AUDI’s (state delivered or/and personal).

However, is it possible that the man depicted on the photos is not mr.Johnson? Why not? NotW is a newspaper that could forge such a story and is too far from high moral standards.
  6. Good old Boris, the man really should run for PM. I'd vote for him just for the prospect of PM Questions being livened up, and the man's a sexual Tyrranosaurus!

Anyone who slags off the scousers for being whingers has got to be good for the country, in my book.
  7. If it wasn't for the fact that he has a wife and 4 children at home I'd laugh at his antics because he's the best political personality we have, but he's a lying, cheating w*nker.