Is he having a laugh

Discussion in 'REME' started by the_mentalist, Oct 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a link to the downig street e-petitions website emailed to me today, some arrsehole has petitioned the PM to disband the army.

I read on in disbelief as the cnut proceeded to ramble on with his proposal, then I clocked the list of names who had signed up to it..............well, I will let you draw your own conclusions!

Will anyone else be signing up? 8O
  2. better off in a more appropriate forum really.
  3. Sorry Captain Sensible, its about the Army, the one thing we all have in common.

If this nobber was to get his own way (he has more chance of platting snot!) it would affect all of us!
  4. By which I mean the NAAFI bar. We, the REME, don't do funny, mildly amusing at a push.
  5. well i supose it is a waste of money and they are not exactly defending the country these days. However It does do keeping thousands in jobs in the forces and arms buiness and it act as derinent and could be useful if someone did attack. Not to menation the poltical advanages but they are mainly squandered by personal greed anyhow
  6. I think it should be in here. Good post mentalist.
  7. done months ago (by myself no less) and that is why you've got moe's phone book on there.

Attached Files:

• moe.jpg
      File size:
      4 KB
  8. See H_J there is a place for it in here, and by sheer luck the culprit has come forth! 8O

9. well done you.
  10. It'll only give them ideas.
  11. I might start another worthwhile petition: "Dear PM, ban all pointless petitions"
  12. I'll sign up to that! :lol:
  13. just looked at this muppets petition what a total tawt this guy is. as you said the list of names says it all. dcikheads like this need slotting in public.
  14. Would a pointless petition be pointless, or are all generalities flawed!?
  15. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It's a piss take you ttttttwwwwaaattt.