Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is he a squaddie????

The bloke's a fcuking nutter, being careful not to pee in case a fish swims up his bell end and starts feeding!!!!! :omfg:

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Born in the former communist Yugoslavia, Strel became a professional marathon swimmer in 1978. "As a young boy I was beaten a lot by my parents and schoolmasters. This no doubt contributed greatly to my ability to ignore pain and endure," he says on his Web site.

bubbling twat. but i always knew it was good for you :D

almerkerkey

Old-Salt
A South African adventurer named Mike Horn did it a few years ago, but he used flippers and a half canoe/float thing called a hydrospeed.

Saw the film of it on the A1 channel. Twice he lost flippers and had to trek for a week through the jungle to get replacements, before returning to where he left off, and was almost killed by tribesmen who thought he was a river devil. :thumright:

numbered_3

Old-Salt
Fcuking lunatic, good luck to the demented man though!
I could think of nothing worse than a bastard fish swimming up my japs eye and feasting upon my loin!
Reckon pirranah's give a good nosh? :D

Latest Threads