Is hating the Welsh Racism or just natural?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by far2young2die, Mar 4, 2005.

?
  1. Not me - they are immobile gypos

48.3%
  2. They are Ok as long as they don't sing

20.7%
  3. They are a wonderful race who improve UK

31.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They win a couple of games of rugby and my God are the boyos back in town. Where were all you flat faced in breds when your team was crap? Did we hear from you when Beckham curled a beauty of a 25 yarder into the top corner? Did we chuff. Just because the gene pool has been enlivened with some good Anglo Saxon blood, and dodgy anti English referees help you along.

If your bloody country is so beautiful - stay there, we never asked you to leave!

2. Yeah, go back to that funny little place on the left as you go up the M5.

I suppose they have changed their emblem from the three tampaxes back to the three feathers now they are over that bad period!

3. Where's your handbags chaps? do i detect a bit of bad sportmanship? Just take it on the chin instead of whinging - The welsh rugby team (at the moment) are better than the current world champions (i am assuming you are English). What comes around goes around i say. Oh and yes, i am welsh and proud of it!!

Never mind, you do have a slim chance of beating Scotland

4. A more telling Poll would be - who likes the English?

Scots - No
    Irish - No
    Welsh - No
    Australia - No
    New Zealand - No
    South Africa - No
    The whole of Europe - No
    In fact - does any country like the English? Oh maybe America - land of the intellectually retarded who think England is rather quaint. Guys you are in no position to be running a popularity poll! :D

5. It's not natural.......

It's a duty to hate that bunch of sheep shaggers :twisted:

6. daz

daz LE

Time to blow up the 7 bridge and keep the English feckers out of gods country :p

Never mind perhaps they'll stop crying in their warm beer when the get a proper Stadium in England, must gut the bastards when they've got to use the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff :p :p :p

As for Becks, Oh how the celts pissed themselves when his shot went into orbit, has the fecking ball come down yet ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

7. Didn't see you there? Must have blinked and missed it. And it is a well known fact that Saddam has offered to face the death penalty as long as Beckham takes it :lol:

The Celts died out years ago, they were an advanced people capable of producing magnificant works in regards to iron and goldsmithing. The Welsh just breed (with) sheep, sing and marry their cousins!

8. And what is it exactly that the English do that is so great? You are hardly the great Anglo Saxon (German!) tribes of the past. Go to any English town at night and all you see are Chavs and tramps. Your comments about sheep and inbreeding could equally apply to whole tracts of Yorkshire, Cumbria and the West Country. :lol:

9. Well we unify the rest of Europe with someone to dislike I suppose?

10. Ah, all this English carping makes having slotted them in Cardiff this year all the more satisfying.

And who could forget this classic moment? After all, it happened twice! :lol:

[​IMG]

11. Must say i've been naturally ingrained to dislike the welsh my whole life (coming from Chester). However they have grown on me as of late and a friend is teaching me some of the language (surprisingly easy to learn).

12. daz

daz LE

Gonzo

Many Germans called Patel then mate ??? :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Daz

13. I would just like to point out that we were magmanimus in victory durimg the World Cup. And it's not just about rugby, I'll concede that you duly kicked our arses. And we owe you for things like the longbow (which of course we improved). But having just had St Davids day over here they are coming out of the woodwork like queer MPs!

"From the very earliest days of English history, whether on the battlefield at Hastings or as a Tommy in the British Army, the English soldier has fought almost constantly for the past 1500 years. He has been involved in every major conflict and fought on every continent.
    The martial spirit of our people is something of which to be proud, but it is sometimes hard to reconcile that a country that prides itself on its common sense and the value that it places on restraint and tolerance is, even in modern times, so predisposed to drunken violence and mass thuggery. By reading through any list of quotations it is clear that, far from being a recent phenomenon, it is actually one of our more enduring traits. Whether you like it or not, it is the flip side of the same coin that makes up the English character. As recognisable today as it has been for the last 1500 years.
    Without trying to excuse it (and it's certainly no comfort to the many who have been totally innocent victims of it), it may be that some of the same character traits that appear when we see English football hooligans battling with opposing fans or foreign riot police, are the same character traits that have brought us so many victories on the battlefield over the last millennium.
    Following football violence in Turin, Jeremy Paxman in his book "The English" quotes the writer Bill Burford as he watched a mob of English football hooligans being chased by fully armed Italian riot police. "The chase continued until someone shouted that they were all English, and that the English don't run. The hooligans came abruptly to a halt, turned around and charged back into the Italian police". From Crecy and Agincourt through to the D-Day landings and Goosegreen, how many times has this type of mentality saved the day? These were not places for shrinking violets and, in the long run, each battle helped assure our independence and our very way of life.
    Following the violence Mr. Burford was asked by an Italian, "Why do you English behave like this? Is it because you are an island race? Is it because you don't feel European? Is it because you lost the Empire?".
    Paxman goes on to say that, "The only honest answer he could have given is that it's how part of the English population has always been. Far from being ashamed of their behaviour, they see fighting and drunkenness as part of their birthright. It is the way they proclaim their identity".
    Whether we like it or not, it is a fact that fighting is something we have always done. For better or for worse, it is an undeniable part of what we are."

Says it all really!

[/quote]

14. daz

daz LE

[quote="far2young2die

The Celts died out years ago, they were an advanced people capable of producing magnificant works in regards to iron and goldsmithing. The Welsh just breed (with) sheep, sing and marry their cousins![/quote]

narh mate, we just hide the good stuff from you thieving feckers :lol: , after all parts of Wales are far to close to Liverpool for comfort, or ideed displaying any shiney goods :wink:

As for shagging sheep, Just remember one thing.

We Shag them, You feckers EAT them afterwards, and you thought that was mint sauce on you're Kebab :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

15. [quote="daz narh mate, we just hide the good stuff from you thieving feckers :lol: , after all parts of Wales are far to close to Liverpool for comfort, or ideed displaying any shiney goods :wink:

Daz[/quote]

English thieving from the Welsh??? And Scousers are mostly Paddies anyway, the just use Rhyl as a tax haven :lol: