Is Gordon Ramsay a Cnut?

Is Gordon Ramsay a Cnut?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Personally I find him hilarious and enjoy watching "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares". But there is always the question is he alright or a stood up cnut?

I used to think he was a cnut. But the more I've watched of him the more I like him.

Now that pretentious cnut Marco Pierre-White?!?! I'd spill his guts on his own hotplate.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's a Chef. You can tell 'cos he cooks food an' stuff. Innit

You're looking for something else, clearly.

(He is a tosser though)

he is a cnut of the highest order. He used to be hilarious and quite natural. Now it's all for show. And why does he always have to get changed in front of the camera. If I wanted to look at a pair of saggy moobs I'd look in the mirror

nah he's just a chracter - I've worked with worse - a lot worse!!!

In fact I make him look like a pussycat.

RU99 How can he be "blue" as in bluenose I suspect and a "Tim"???

mastergnr said:
he is a cnut of the highest order. He used to be hilarious and quite natural. Now it's all for show. And why does he always have to get changed in front of the camera. If I wanted to look at a pair of saggy moobs I'd look in the mirror
I think the camera man fancies him.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He swears a lot, tells it how it is, and he cooks food. What's wrong with that? Nothing. What's right with it? Everything!

RU99

What did YOU get on yer BARB test????

Seeing as how EVERYBODY is asking that these days. Spacker!!!!

didn’t want to be really offensive and just call him a hun cnut, in my experience old firm get wound up more by mixing their names up, e.g a bluenose hun becomes a blue tim, a green timmy, is a green hun.

edited to say, they are all the same any way :wink:

He cooks AND gets his kit off. He's a fine gent with a filthy mouth. Quite a nice combination. Sorry I though I was in the 'Men we Lust' thread for a moment then.... :wink: