Is Gordon Brown creating his own Schutzstaffel ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunami, Dec 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "

FFS...where is "V" when we need him?! :evil: 8O

However, comparing Gordon's Goons to the SS is a terrible the Nazis. :twisted:

I'd love to see a paramilitary heavy mob goose-stepping on the heads and testicles of Chavs, drug-dealers etc. Unfortunately, frightning OAP's and giving law abiding citizens a shoeing for daring to question the Party is about ZANU-Labour's limit... :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
  2. As I said elwhere, V for Vendeta was a documentry.
  3. God, I wish it were! :evil:
  4. Labour is on a self-destruct course. How many years will they spend in opposition after the next election? I might start a book on it.
  5. It would be dangerous to simply write off ZANU-Labour. About the only thing they are good at is winning elections. Remember also they have created a huge class of "client voters" - people on benefits, those who work for the Civil Service etc. Turkeys don't vote for Xmas. :evil:

Don't bet against ZANU-Labour equalling the Tories 18 year "winning" streak...
  6. If this latest bit of news comes to fruition this party is on a fast track to self destruction. "Their" client voters are the people it will affect the most!

They might as well step further back in time and recreate the 'Enclosure Act' & throw in a bit of 'Land Clearance' too!
  7. Vince Cable just said on Sky that this was kicked out oby Parliment some time ago, so how doe's it become law when parliment is in recess, Broon acting like a dictator again
  8. Oh, come on - Mugabe Brown is not about to let a little thing like the Democratic Process get in the way of "progress", is he?
  9. Like the vast majority of can tell when Broon's lying, his lips move!
  10. Wasn't that movie on BBC 2 last night? :?
  11. I thought it was V: The Series concerning aliens known as "The Visitors" trying to take over Earth.
  13. Reasonable grounds for breaking down the door include the “movement of a curtain”, a radio being heard or a figure being spotted inside which “may be the offender”.

Only the latter is reasonable enough for the Police to gain entry as people who have tried the "Curtain twitched" or "The TV was on excuse" have been seriously disciplined - Oh dear!

I dare say there ae he fe that woldn't abuse these powers however I expect the majority would relish the oppurtunity to not have to "Fanny about" any more. Boot through the door, give me your stuff and I'm off.

V for Vendetta on its way?
  14. There's a long and dishonourable history of baillifs acting outwith the law

Tie a very sharp knife to the end of a broom handle....

"They don't like it up 'em!" :twisted:

On another note, those in financial crisis are to be denied interest-free emergency loans and charged up to 26% APR. I think the government are looking to franchise this service out to loan sharks, Crapita etc. Pay up for your hip replacement granny, or we'll break your legs!