Is Gordon Brown a hero?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Sep 30, 2009.

1. No

2. He's a proper soulja!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dead man walking is more accurate
    One eyed, soon to be unemployed, oxygen thieving, morally bankrupt , grasping feckwit
  2. he may be a hero to his wife and family, but not to the British people!!!
  3. I fear Sarah Brown may be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

When did unemployed Mums of two get to speak at party confrences?

I can't wait for later on when Harriet Harmans husband takes to the stage to reassure us that though she is a feminist at heart she loves it up the Gary Glitter and gets her norks out when she's pissed
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Never forget that his 'wife' is a PR professional, and that many have their doubts over whether or not it was a 'love match' marriage (That's me being kind, as we don't want ARRSE to suffer any legal problems - but you can google the history of their relationship for yourself).
  6. I think I am going to be sick! Someone give that woman a dictionary so she can look up the definition of "hero" as I really dont think he fits the bill.
  7. Gordo el Swampo a hero? The letters "h" and "z" are very easily confused on a keyboard.

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Cpl Budd V.C.

One eyed annoying sweaty sock tw4t

Perhaps she is confused
  9. Depends if you hate Great Britain or not.
  10. Was she using a German keyboard? QWERTZ?
  11. He's nothing more than a treasonous cnut.
    However, is it just me that would give his Mrs a good seeing to? Preferably with the movie following on Youtube which should be sufficient to finally tip Gordon over the edge and see him locke dup in Broadmoor where he belongs.
  12. Quite the opposite in fact. He is a coward and a bully.
  13. I've got it! Gordo el Swampo is the real-life UK Manchurian Candidate. Now everything's becoming clear.

14. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Probably just you mate :puker: Those night drives are not doing your eyes much good.... :wink: