Is glue sniffing compulsory at Stormont?

Gerry adams will never be seen driving it.
Whole thread on politics.ie wil loads of truly bad puns.
Kia obviously hired the same firm that nike did for its black and tan trainer.:)

I am glad that everything in NI is going so well and needs so little work that not only does Gregory have the time to waste putting the motion forward but the rest of the lunatics were happy to spend time voting on it.

Northern Ireland government providing free publicity for Kias new car, i bet Kia are laughing all the way to the bank.

I am not sure glue sniffing is compulsory for Stormont staff, but i would guess it helps those with any commonsense to cope, with the decisions made by their colleagues

Kia is a bit dodgy too - Killed in Action - wouldn't want to drive that.
This is a bit like the ice hockey team- they were going to call it the Belfast Bombers,all macho like, but changed it due to outrage to Belfast Giants

The simple expedient of adding the letters 'S' and 'T' on the end would turn it into a thing of great beauty, distinction and an undeniable sexual allure.

As usual in NI, its all about them. Its a new car, its not a conspiracy by the other side to gain more publicity for their cause because honestly, no-one cares about what goes on over there.

Walk down your average high street and said 'Provo' to a passerby and they'd probably wouldn't have a clue.

As usual in NI, its all about them. Its a new car, its not a conspiracy by the other side to gain more publicity for their cause because honestly, no-one cares about what goes on over there.

Walk down your average high street and said 'Provo' to a passerby and they'd probably wouldn't have a clue.
The tale, quite possibly apocryphal, is told that around the time of the signing of the GFA Davy Trimble led a delegation at to the European Parliament to lobby for a grouping to promote the rights and views of Unionists in Europe.

Allegedly the initial presentation came to an abrupt and angry end when one of those assembled interrupted to ask "what's a Unionist?" to a chorus of "I was going to ask that" and similar.

Latest Threads