Is glue sniffing compulsory at Stormont?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biscuits_Brown, Mar 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This beggars belief.
  2. In the interests of balance, it ought te noticed that the vehicle appears to have an orange roof.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fu2

fu2 LE

Should call it the Pira. Will it have a sun roof for the morters ?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gerry adams will never be seen driving it.
    Whole thread on wil loads of truly bad puns.
    Kia obviously hired the same firm that nike did for its black and tan trainer.:)
  5. They can call it provo for all I care, my next dog will be christened "Kimchi Wok Dodger."
  6. I am glad that everything in NI is going so well and needs so little work that not only does Gregory have the time to waste putting the motion forward but the rest of the lunatics were happy to spend time voting on it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Northern Ireland government providing free publicity for Kias new car, i bet Kia are laughing all the way to the bank.

I am not sure glue sniffing is compulsory for Stormont staff, but i would guess it helps those with any commonsense to cope, with the decisions made by their colleagues

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

It's been blown up out of all proportion.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Kia is a bit dodgy too - Killed in Action - wouldn't want to drive that.
    This is a bit like the ice hockey team- they were going to call it the Belfast Bombers,all macho like, but changed it due to outrage to Belfast Giants
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The simple expedient of adding the letters 'S' and 'T' on the end would turn it into a thing of great beauty, distinction and an undeniable sexual allure.
  11. That or a simian in a scarlet hat, yes.
  12. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

13. 'Triumph Acclaim' translated into German as 'Sieg Heil'. I often wonder how sales went over there.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Being a Honda in reality, it was pronounced "Tliumf Accraim"
    • Like Like x 1
  15. They'll probably change it for something short and catchy:

Kia 'Ra anyone?