Is George Galloway a total C**T?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KnightsofRowallan, Jan 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just watched the Big Brother programme on Channel 4 and I find myself almost lost for words. I am no great fan of the programme and have no particular feelings about George Galloway MP or the allegations made about him. However, what I have just watched left me incandescent.
    This man, Galloway, is an elected member of parliament. As such he has sworn to uphold those values and standards which are important to ensuring the credibility of the British Parliament and our democratic system.
    As a member in the British Army, I too have sworn an oath to uphold those values and standards, to defend HM the Queen and Parliament, even if doing so requires me to make the ultimate sacrifice. Alhtough I would rather I didn't have to.
    However if I behaved in the manner that Galloway has over the past 2 weeks on national television, and in particular tonight, I would be facing a court marshal. But George Galloways behaviour goes unchecked and unpunished. I could forgive him pretending to be a cat, or humiliating himself in a unflattering red leotard. But to watch a member of the British Parliament, yet again I may add, bully, harangue and harass a person for no reason other than to bolster his own ego sickened me to the core. He has made threats about what he would do to other members of the show after they leave. And then taunted a recovering alcoholic about being an addict, including shouting “pour me a drink at him”. Would he do the same to Charles Kennedy? It left me aghast and appalled.
    How can we be expectedto go into hostile environments to act as a force for good, when we are paying for and being represented by a man like this?
    What a total C**T. I want a refund.

Rant Off!!

2. Plus he looks a total knob sucking on those cigars.

Edited to add: Can he be removed from his parliamentary position if all his constituants think he's a tw@t?

3. Is George Galloway a C*nt? this is a wah isnt it?
    in one word Yes he is(ok thats three)

4. Yes. He is a CU NT. But also a very litigious one, with enough wit to make it very difficult for anyone to pin anything on him in a court of law. Half of me admires him for taking on the US Senate and embarrassing them for the third raters that they undoubtedly are. But the other half just wants to vomit.

CU NT spelt with a capital CUN.

5. Doctor I'm worried. I have this same dream, every single night.

In my dream I carefully tie a soft silk cloth around an old five pound lump-hammer and then proceed to silently smash it down on George Galloway's sweaty face as he lies bound and terrified on the floor. There is almost no noise, just an occasional grunt as my hand goes up and down and a soft crunch as his skull bones shatter bloodlessly under that strange brown skin. After about ten minutes I pause, wipe a thin line of sweat off my upper lip and look down at my handiwork. His head is like a big bag of frozen sprouts, sagging and without real shape, the smirk gone for ever.

My problem doctor, is that my wife thinks I'm dreaming about having sex. Can you give me something to prevent the erection?

6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The fact that the fellow (fine, upstanding exemplar of his principles as we all know) is known to be somewhat partial to litigation? Pointed out by ODH above. Careful chaps.

7. He's going to be pretty busy then. Google brings up 18,600 hits on 'Galloway' and 'W@nker'.

8. And 441 hits for Galloway and sh1thead. :lol:

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Wasn't aimed at you Awol. Was worried by this:

10. Over 40,000 google hits for Galloway/cunt.

Litigate that you fat jockanese fucktard. May you end up at a Barrimore swimming Gala.

11. I saw that this evening... and found myself shouting CNUT at the tv - my fault for watching it and more so for doing so after a few drinks!

12. He does come across as a tad arrogant. Doesn't seem especially trustworthy either. Model politician in my view.

13. I'm sure there was a local councillor somewhere on the south coast whom Private Eye described as 'a conniving little shit'. He sued for libel...and lost, on the grounds that it was true.

He is thus the only man in Britain whom you can call a conniving little shit without any fear of repercussion.

Surely, the High Court would accept that calling Galloway a c*nt is not libel, as the truth is a valid defence?

sm.

14. My dream is that he is sitting in the dock in Bagdhad, saluting Saddam's indefagitability, after a year or so of digging up the mass graves of those filled by his co-defendant. Then the lump hammer al la AWOL:

"In my dream I carefully tie a soft silk cloth around an old five pound lump-hammer and then proceed to silently smash it down on George Galloway's sweaty face as he lies bound and terrified on the floor. There is almost no noise, just an occasional grunt as my hand goes up and down and a soft crunch as his skull bones shatter bloodlessly under that strange brown skin. After about ten minutes I pause, wipe a thin line of sweat off my upper lip and look down at my handiwork. His head is like a big bag of frozen sprouts, sagging and without real shape, the smirk gone for ever. "

Ahh, that would be totally top.

15. Video footage has emerged showing George Galloway shaking hands with Saddam Hussein's son Uday - a alleged rapist, torturer and convicted murderer.The video, obtained by The Sun, shows the Respect MP having a 20-minute meeting with Saddam's eldest son in an Iraqi palace in 1999.

Uday was shot dead by US soldiers in 2003. He was 39. Shame he wasn't still shaking his hand at the time!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/25012006/140/galloway-s-pledge-saddam-s-son.html