Is Geordie-blerk a troll?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Goku, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Geordie-blerk, troll? Yes!

Guko, spotter? Yes!

We have a tie! ;)

Beebs x

PS well done you, Geordie_Blerk's much to sweet to have his reputation trashed by a ringer! :D
  2. That would be the 3rd user I’ve seen impersonated, I’ve got a good eye for useless detail :D
  3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

The original Geordie_Blerk is dull enough without this imposter getting in on the act.
  4. Better than useless eyes and no details..... Wasn't that the best decription EVER of the Former Home Secretary! 8O

Beebs :lol:
  5. Maybe he forgot his old password and made himself another account?
  6. Okay I'll be Guko..... Dig, why do you have a link to the picture of the new Gb on your tag line thingy (PC mong!)

Beebs x
  7. Unlikely…

He’d be able to reset his password if he forgot it and there’s difference in posting style.
  8. I guess you mean the letter I got from the doctor a while ago..Well I find it quite funny :)
    So I thought others might like to see what the NHS get up to during their days work, which is not much really!

What does "Gb" mean if you don't mind me asking :)
  9. HAHA, hey I might as well come along to a TA meeting like that as they have not seen fit to issue me my kit yet.. That and I'm going along to Phase 1 this weekend!
    -So I think I might turn up in the kit you have suggested :)
  10. Dig you tit! That's YOUR link!

Click on your link on your post!

Can I make it clearer!

Beebs x
  11. I just clicked on the link myself, damn I am a complete looser!
    I must have forgot to edit the link or just entered the wrong one to begin with. I am sorry for the confusion :)
  12. Beebs I don’t think Digital has anything to do with it.

Digital signature block contains a link to the first picture in the “truth behind the usernames gallery” which was once his post of his doctors letter. That picture has moved 4 places up the gallery since he first posted it and so now has a different address to the one Digital posted.
    Hence our confusion :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.