Is Geordie-blerk a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goku

That would be the 3rd user I’ve seen impersonated, I’ve got a good eye for useless detail :D

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The original Geordie_Blerk is dull enough without this imposter getting in on the act.

Maybe he forgot his old password and made himself another account?

G

Goku

Unlikely…

He’d be able to reset his password if he forgot it and there’s difference in posting style.

blessed baby cakes said:
Digital said:
Maybe he forgot his old password and made himself another account?
Okay I'll be Guko..... Dig, why do you have a link to the picture of the new Gb on your tag line thingy (PC mong!)

Beebs x
I guess you mean the letter I got from the doctor a while ago..Well I find it quite funny :)
So I thought others might like to see what the NHS get up to during their days work, which is not much really!

What does "Gb" mean if you don't mind me asking :)

Goku said:
Digital you do look a tad suspicious when you signature block (I think that’s what you mean beebs :wink: ) contains this link http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/coppermine/displayimage/album=11/pos=0.html
HAHA, hey I might as well come along to a TA meeting like that as they have not seen fit to issue me my kit yet.. That and I'm going along to Phase 1 this weekend!
-So I think I might turn up in the kit you have suggested :)

G

Goku

Beebs I don’t think Digital has anything to do with it.

Digital signature block contains a link to the first picture in the “truth behind the usernames gallery” which was once his post of his doctors letter. That picture has moved 4 places up the gallery since he first posted it and so now has a different address to the one Digital posted.
Hence our confusion :wink:

Goku said:

Digital signature block contains a link to the first picture in the “truth behind the usernames gallery” which was once his post of his doctors letter. That picture has moved 4 places up the gallery since he first posted it and so now has a different address to the one Digital posted.
I think the admins have been having some fun with my account, as something is fishy about this! I am wondering if my email is safe now!

Digital said:
Goku said:

I think the admins have been having some fun with my account, as something is fishy about this! I am wondering if my email is safe now!
No it's not and I resent the fact you bad mouth all the other users in that way! Cheek is what it is! Bloody Cheek!

:D

Beebs x

Goku said:
No one is having fun with you.

Read my last post again and try to understand.
Sorry I missed that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sebcoe The NAAFI Bar 25
stoatman The NAAFI Bar 4
old_bloke The NAAFI Bar 5