Is Gary Neville a Knob

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blacky, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen a recent article is a Sunday paper referring to Gary Neville being a knob.

This got me wondering, who is the biggest knob in football
  2. All football players are knobs.
    • Like Like x 11
  3. Apparently Dion Dublin had the biggest knob in football.
  4. Amen
  5. what they said...although Stan Collymore must have been one heck of a knob to go toe to toe with Danny "Karate Dan" Grewcock that time in Dublin. WTFWHT?
  6. I don't think he was thinking!
  7. Anelka. Any player who misses a penalty then doesn't sob uncontrolably is not a modern man IMO! :wink:
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And poofs! That's why the call it 'Poofball' cause when someone scores a goal it's 'Group Hug Darlings' followed by a team bath after the match... :twisted:
  9. Just like Rugby Poofball then - where even more macho men chase each other around for long hug fests while other men stand close by and watch :lol:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  10. fussball played by girls, rugby by men
    enough said.....
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sorry mate but you will have to pursue your personal fantasy elsewhere...probably in the Carling leaguey thing with the other foo-foo boys!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Football players = Poofs.
    Enough said.
  13. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Gar Neville is the biggest c0ck ever to have graced a footie field. I would love to be a pro footballer just long enough to break the rat - faced twts leg an revel in the crowd adulation!

Other b'stard footballers/Managers - Robbie Savage, Cristiano 'Cheating, diving cnt' Ronaldo, Alex 'Wrigleys Extra' Ferguson. Oh, I'm letting my anti - Utd hatred come out again...
  14. Why do they get payed millions to kick a ball and pretend they are injured?
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Because they're poofs! :twisted: