Is Gary Neville a Knob

Seen a recent article is a Sunday paper referring to Gary Neville being a knob.

This got me wondering, who is the biggest knob in football

blacky said:
Seen a recent article is a Sunday paper referring to Gary Neville being a knob.

This got me wondering, who is the biggest knob in football
Apparently Dion Dublin had the biggest knob in football.

5.56mm said:
smudge67 said:
All football players are knobs.
Amen
what they said...although Stan Collymore must have been one heck of a knob to go toe to toe with Danny "Karate Dan" Grewcock that time in Dublin. WTFWHT?

Cuddles said:
5.56mm said:
smudge67 said:
All football players are knobs.
Amen
what they said...although Stan Collymore must have been one heck of a knob to go toe to toe with Danny "Karate Dan" Grewcock that time in Dublin. WTFWHT?
And poofs! That's why the call it 'Poofball' cause when someone scores a goal it's 'Group Hug Darlings' followed by a team bath after the match... :twisted:

Just like Rugby Poofball then - where even more macho men chase each other around for long hug fests while other men stand close by and watch :lol:

fussball played by girls, rugby by men
enough said.....

TheSpecialOne said:
Just like Rugby Poofball then - where even more macho men chase each other around for long hug fests while other men stand close by and watch :lol:
Sorry mate but you will have to pursue your personal fantasy elsewhere...probably in the Carling leaguey thing with the other foo-foo boys!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Gar Neville is the biggest c0ck ever to have graced a footie field. I would love to be a pro footballer just long enough to break the rat - faced twts leg an revel in the crowd adulation!

Other b'stard footballers/Managers - Robbie Savage, Cristiano 'Cheating, diving cnt' Ronaldo, Alex 'Wrigleys Extra' Ferguson. Oh, I'm letting my anti - Utd hatred come out again...

vvaannmmaann said:
Football players = Poofs.
Enough said.
That sounds like you where shit at sports as a youngster :twisted:

Gary Neville is a knob, but not the biggest in kissball, that accolade lies with Ashley Cole. Football, the Andrex League - soft and overly expensive! :)

5.56mm said:
Why do they get payed millions to kick a ball and pretend they are injured?
Because fans are willing to pay through the nose to watch them do it! Football won't change until the fans boycott it, 'til then they will all be cheating, diving, overpaid tw@ts of the highest order!