Is Flash too old ???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BFG 9000, Jan 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flash, a new Mod for the bar? are you getting too old to cope?

Anyhoo TTFN

OK for those of you with a nervous disposition :-

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK

For the more broadminded, I felt I should share it with you.

http://www.the_lord_flasheart.com

TTFN

BFG

2. One from your collection I see BFG (I now know what that stands for in your case, Big Fcuking Gay and the 666 is the amount of blokes who have done you!)

CC has jumped on board because we are doing our bit for Homeland Security! :lol: :lol: :wink:

3. Flash you sick man

I notice you never modelled yourself though, too porky, pale and underdeveloped? :D

4. The old hoop finally gave out, did it Flash?

5. Jeeeeesus, is one of you above a part-time virus spreader? Everytime I've tried to look at this one page, my virus scanner goes barmy and states a virus has been downloaded into my IE temp folder.

6. Bit of advice.............DO NOT HIT THAT LINK

Even better bit of advice...........DO NOT HIT THAT LINK JUST AS YOUR 14 YR OLD SON WALKS PAST THE DOOR :oops:

7. What virus scanner are you using?

Also what browser do you use?

If there is a problem I'll remove that link

TTFN

BFG

8. MDN said

I see you obviously spent a fair bit of time having a good look at all the pictures then, about an hour is my guess.

Egg, I'm sure you son will understand as you were Mortars wernt you??

9. Egg was knocking one out and shouting Flashes name when his son walked past the door, thats the full story, just cofessed via PM

10. I have a virus name – “Exploit-URLSpoof", detected by McAfee, downloading into my Local Settings file, under Temp/IE5 !! It’s taken me over 10 minutes just to get this typed and I didn't click on that link !! McAfee is earning it’s pay !!

11. Gunny, PM is en-route

TTFN

BFG

12. I would hate to see what bfg would send in pm to gunny!!! :D http//www.pervs are u.com?or similar :D