Is Flash too old ???

One from your collection I see BFG (I now know what that stands for in your case, Big Fcuking Gay and the 666 is the amount of blokes who have done you!)

CC has jumped on board because we are doing our bit for Homeland Security! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Flash you sick man

I notice you never modelled yourself though, too porky, pale and underdeveloped? :D

Jeeeeesus, is one of you above a part-time virus spreader? Everytime I've tried to look at this one page, my virus scanner goes barmy and states a virus has been downloaded into my IE temp folder.

Bit of advice.............DO NOT HIT THAT LINK

Even better bit of advice...........DO NOT HIT THAT LINK JUST AS YOUR 14 YR OLD SON WALKS PAST THE DOOR :oops:

Gunny said:
Jeeeeesus, is one of you above a part-time virus spreader? Everytime I've tried to look at this one page, my virus scanner goes barmy and states a virus has been downloaded into my IE temp folder.
What virus scanner are you using?

Also what browser do you use?

If there is a problem I'll remove that link

TTFN

BFG

MDN said

I notice you never modelled yourself though, too porky, pale and underdeveloped?
I see you obviously spent a fair bit of time having a good look at all the pictures then, about an hour is my guess.

Egg, I'm sure you son will understand as you were Mortars wernt you??

Egg was knocking one out and shouting Flashes name when his son walked past the door, thats the full story, just cofessed via PM

I have a virus name – “Exploit-URLSpoof", detected by McAfee, downloading into my Local Settings file, under Temp/IE5 !! It’s taken me over 10 minutes just to get this typed and I didn't click on that link !! McAfee is earning it’s pay !!

Latest Threads