Is farting ungentlemanly?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldbloke, Apr 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A referee ordered a penalty to be retaken and booked an opposition player for ungentlemanly conduct because he farted as the penalty was being taken. It is currently on page 163 of teletex (BBC) although it may just be regional to the North West.

2. If it was a tactical fart designed to put the player off his shot then yes, it it ungentlemanly and should be punished.

3. I think it's only ungentlemanly when the bird is noshing away

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

even worse when she's licking out your ring.

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Depends on two points;

1- Did you follow thru?
    2- How smelly it is.

I'll ask Veronica next time she's noshing me ricker...

6. Try and knock a fart out absolutely any where and a woman will appear. Turn a corner and let out a trumpet blast and 'Ole' she is there.

Drop one in the lift at work ( the old apache trick - if you have no other passengers the next chump gets the blame ) and bang, a bird gets in one floor before you get out.

7. Hmm. Sitting next to the missus reading this, and felt a stirring of wind. Inspired by the thread, I then managed to push out a fart that measured 6.7 on the sphincter scale.

Trouble is, she's eating dinner at the minute, and didn't appreciate it one bit.

No sense of humour. Thats the problem.

But yeah, it could be construed as being slightly ungentlemanly........

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

How come,when you're in the car with the missis & she fart's,it's always you or the dog that did it?

9. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7984554.stm

Must have been a right honker!

10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Was the player upwind or downwind at the time of said fart?

If upwind then deffo ungentelmanly conduct :twisted:

11. wherever you be let your wind flow free, church or chapel let it rattle.... when ya gotta go ya gotta go so let rip and to hell with those that complain....don,t you just love women who say thay don,t fart and then when they do they say it,s alright mine don,t smell.......ungentlemanly no unless done to put opponent off then downright unsporting as well..

12. If a woman farts then it's ungentlemanly. ;)

13. Hmmm my stepdad is a ref wonder what he thinks of that :roll:

I think fart's are funny esp when the man in question is showing off by flexing his muscles and let's one rip.....however it is well known rule a lady may not fart in front of a man until he has farted in front of her :D

14. Bet I could out fart you