is everyone on here a di ck?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Feb 8, 2008.

?
  1. dcik

11.7%
  2. throbber

28.7%
  3. cnut

41.5%
  4. ccok

2.1%
  5. Gothpanda

16.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yep, total 100% uncircumsized throbber here who wishes that old Sniperboy would just fcuk off and die as his poxy question was asked and answered......................

And answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and answered, and fcuking answered once again!

I'm sure he's Pete Golden with a hard on for getting bites from people!

2. I like how you've turned it into a Romanesqu "christians to the lions," theatre type thread! ARRSER's can come in and view with relish as he is torn assunder!

Its an interesting new idea, i like it. Does that make me a di ck? Probably. will i get over it. Definately!

Initially, b.t.w. I felt a semblance of empathy for the poor lad in question, but reading some of his further posts i quickly realised there was no need. My advice. Terminate account and start again with a more mature persona and wittier rebuttals than "f uck you, ur a d ick."

F_G

3. Me! I`m a dick.

But I`m a dick than can spell :p

4. How dare you.

I am not a di ck!

I am a penis (said in a very condescending manner)!

5. Actually, i think that I'm a bit of a bell end. However i can spell, and have reasonable grammar.

6. I have a dick, does that count??

7. I can't vouch for others, but I am a d1ck!

Quite proud of it as well!

8. I prefer winkle as it can be a term of endearment.
    I’ve also got to own up as being part of the exchange but it was a bit of a slowish day in the office and I was bored.

9. How time flies when you're having fun eh! :wink:

F_G

10. Being of medical persuasion, I too will admit to being an organ consisting of two corpora cavernosa and a corpus spongiosum.

Like 4-8-alfa, I was also part of the exchange. However, having read sniper1990's posts both in the thread that you have linked to and in others to which he/she/it has contributed, I think that I can claim full justification in my response.

11. Well yes. I’ve been out a while and miss the good old wind up sessions. Try doing this in work and it’s both feet in HR’s in tray. :)

12. nope, its a state of mind. You may already have it.

13. :roll: Some people have no sense of humour! Thank god for beer and fridays!

F_G