Is drinking beer similar to pickling...?

I once saw a feotus in a jar, and I like the ALDI feta cheese cubes that are preserved in olive oil with garlic and peppers..

..if us ARRSE'rs drink loads of beer and pink wine, could we actually live longer?

..is this the reason why when someone's drunk the phrase "he's pickled" is used...?

Come one.. come all .. and roll up for a post festive forum based jamboree of fuckwitterry...

Lets celebrate excessive alcohol consumption whilst gleaning handy tips on longevity of ARRSers and foodstuffs alike....do any of you lot have any tips on how to drink loads of beer... or preserve food?

Please hurry up and call someone a jam spoon or something and get yourself banned eh.....

Well..

..that's not a very christian attitude now is it?

You can either be constructive in your postings or post elsewhere.

...bollocks...MIB called me a honky once...probably...and it didn't stop me reading the Daily Mail...!

And me future wife (Scaryspice/Michelle) tasted me pork sword during Ramadan once, maybe...

Lets keep the racism jibes where they belong...in the bible thread.

I always thought "Michelle, my bell" was a fairly tenuous line in a song - just saying, and gagging for night duty to be over :-?

I always thought "Michelle, my bell" was a fairly tenuous line in a song - just saying, and gagging for night duty to be over :-?
...the Beatles were a bit shit anyway.

..but lets get back on thread...can you PM Goaty a photo of of your fanny so he can recreate the image with a biro on a sheet of A4 in the garage where he keeps his backpackers?

...cheers x

Nope, ain't got one..... Well that's not true, I have one I can play with whenever I want (she says), but its not my own.....

Nope, ain't got one..... Well that's not true, I have one I can play with whenever I want (she says), but its not my own.....

If I could, I would pickle my lasses fanny from 2002...it was a bobby dazzler back then..

..nowadays it's like thumbing the red onion out of a late night kebab.

....hows that for getting back on thread!

If I could, I would pickle my lasses fanny from 2002...it was a bobby dazzler back then..

..nowadays it's like thumbing the red onion out of a late night kebab.

....hows that for getting back on thread!

It'd taste like that pickled feta cheese........

Even further back on track!

It'd taste like that pickled feta cheese........

Even further back on track!

...now that we have reached this point...can you PM a piccie of your lasses front bum to Goaty so he can recreate it with a biro in his shed on a sheet of A4 whilst the backpackers plead for release?

...you know it makes sense.

Nope, I'm heading home now to see what mood its in, ta for keeping us awake, my patients thank you - time for handover/takeover and a nice kip.... G'day now..

Nope, I'm heading home now to see what mood its in, ta for keeping us awake, my patients thank you - time for handover/takeover and a nice kip.... G'day now..

Quite right, and undoubtably well deserved after a shift with the patients in the loony bin..

...now, does anyone have any drinking or pickling tips?

Quite right, and undoubtably well deserved after a shift with the patients in the loony bin..

...now, does anyone have any drinking or pickling tips?

No, got to hand the car back, I spend my evenings lurking in strategic places...

Latest Threads