Is Deep **** Penetration a Suitable 21st Birthday Present?

Is eep **** penetration a suitable 21st birthday present for the woman in your life?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
#1
A work colleague who is considerably younger than me is dating a gorgeous 20 year old who turns 21 later this year, he has been racking his brains for a suitable present at a reasonable cost. I contend that the answer is staring him the face. Simply lube her up (it's her birthday present after all) and then slip a cheeky one up the poop shute.

Obviously Bill (name changed to protect the innocent) is not too sure about this ands wonders if she will go for it. I feel sure that any 21 year old fit bird would be flattered by the attention and, being young, will surely relish the opportunity to try something as grown up and clever as bum fun.

Your thoughts please?
 
#2
I am not sure about a 21st present I always tried to use it more as a going away present when ending a relationships as they say its the little things that make the difference.
 
#3
Rubber gloves ( marigolds) covered in chip oil, stick two fingers up her hoop to loosen her up, then go for gold !!!
 
#4
If you guys like arse sex so much, why don't you just fcuk another bloke?
 
#5
Same reason you wouldn't snog another bloke?
 
#6
Mr_Baiter said:
Your thoughts please?
"I wonder if the missus knows that I fucking hate her. I'd like to kill her. No I wouldn't.........I'm scared off doing time..........although being "chibbed" and used as a bukkake centrepiece really turns me on. I'm hungry. Might have a crisp sarnie. Can't be bothered making it. What can I do tomorrow? Might go on an all day sesh. No I won't..............I'll wait till she goes shopping and crack one out over youporn.com. Still hungry. Might go for a dump. Probably be there for a while. Better take a sarnie and a brew up too. Wonder what the dog'll do if I rub some Marie Sharpe's hot sauce on his sack. Oh oh, turtle head."
 
#7
If he really was to Man the Fcuk Up of this issue he'd get a mate to introduce her to spit roasting! :twisted:

Of course, if he's a billy-no-mates, I available to help out if he pays for my fuel and I'll throw in a 'high five' over her back for free... :roll:
 
#8
Simple no tits and hairy chin right turn off, Lady Boys OK any old port in a storm. You are only a Homo if you take it. I could go on all night.
 
#9
he has to make it look all natural, bit of wine and stuff, bit of poxy romance (make her feel wanted) then trya new position err doggy and before you know it he spits lube in her plug hole and in.
 
#10
gado said:
If you guys like arse sex so much, why don't you just fcuk another bloke?
It's the same reason 'real' blokes will watch two or more girls for it while 'real' girls won't watch a group of uphill gardeners daisey-chaining it!
 
#12
The_Rattler said:
he has to make it look all natural, bit of wine and stuff, bit of poxy romance (make her feel wanted) then trya new position err doggy and before you know it he spits lube in her plug hole and in.
Too much too much forget that just be ready to shout ooohhh sorry it slipped but wait it feels nice doesn't it.
 
#13
FiveAlpha said:
Mr_Baiter said:
Your thoughts please?
"I wonder if the missus knows that I fucking hate her. I'd like to kill her. No I wouldn't.........I'm scared off doing time..........although being "chibbed" and used as a bukkake centrepiece really turns me on. I'm hungry. Might have a crisp sarnie. Can't be bothered making it. What can I do tomorrow? Might go on an all day sesh. No I won't..............I'll wait till she goes shopping and crack one out over youporn.com. Still hungry. Might go for a dump. Probably be there for a while. Better take a sarnie and a brew up too. Wonder what the dog'll do if I rub some Marie Sharpe's hot sauce on his sack. Oh oh, turtle head."
kin ell mate - are you me?
 
#14
Quality
 
#15
Mr_Baiter said:
kin ell mate - are you me?
Might as well be, he is holding your Mrs open while seven of us jack off over her womb lining
 
#20
FiveAlpha said:
Mr_Baiter said:
Your thoughts please?
"I wonder if the missus knows that I fucking hate her. I'd like to kill her. No I wouldn't.........I'm scared off doing time..........although being "chibbed" and used as a bukkake centrepiece really turns me on. I'm hungry. Might have a crisp sarnie. Can't be bothered making it. What can I do tomorrow? Might go on an all day sesh. No I won't..............I'll wait till she goes shopping and crack one out over youporn.com. Still hungry. Might go for a dump. Probably be there for a while. Better take a sarnie and a brew up too. Wonder what the dog'll do if I rub some Marie Sharpe's hot sauce on his sack. Oh oh, turtle head."
Oh my GOD, you're my husband aren't you???? I had NO idea you had an arrse persona too........at last we have found something we have in common........oh and by the way......when you wank over youporn when I'm out shopping, can you at least have the decency to clean the keyboard and monitor off after you, it makes the keys stick and makes it very hard to read the search history on screen, and I do so love to chuckle over your choice of gay porn sites as I stare hatefully at you accross the breakfast table each morning. Now i must dash......I have some glass to grind and add to the sugar bowl, for your morning cornflakes.

Oh, and re the question, I had mine for my 18th birthday, just tell him to tie a big bow round his cock and tell her to bend over for her birthday surprise, I'm sure she'll be delighted, so much more intimate than a diamond. A handy tip.....place the birthday cake on the table first then when you bend her over it you can shove her face in it to stifle the screams! That way she gets creamed both ends at the same time and she'll actually enjoy swallowing that one!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top