Is Dale (The Snail) A STAB????

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bill_Bones, Oct 10, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

35.0%
  2. Certainly

5.0%
  3. Deffo

60.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following a long running spat on the chatrooms, I feel the need to ask the question - Is Dale The Snail a STAB

Answers on a postcard folks!

2. Leave my fiancee alone you twit.

3. Bill, you should know better than to ask questions about anyone, let alone a question concerning the Special Forces.

We value Persec here, or didn't you know that?

Tit.

4. Why not go for the obvious and PM the Q to Dale? Or at least wait until said snail is online to answer for self.

5. 'Kin Hell. Take a chillpill, Mk1, for the use of - Dale asked me to post this.

It's all in the name o' bunter!

6. Inside job huh? How deep have you penetrated?

7. I heard dail was the second Ba'vo two zero bird. you know the muslim one.

Warning no muslims were harmed or insulted in the making of this post. Please don't set fire to my house!

Edit due to spelling mongness

8. I got some of your mail that was sent to my place by mistake.Where do you live again?

9. 10 Downing Street, London. Feel free to come in. I'll leave the door open. Bring a knife!

10. Ok.The package says "Anthrax enclosed." I'll go ahead and run it down to you.

11. "Ins' h'allah"

12. Can I scream Allahu akbar while you accept the package? Oh, I'm going to need a helicopter to fly me to any destination of my choice.Do you have anything that can get to A Stan without refuelling?

13. Dales got more squaddie DNA in her than the entire gun club. Better men than you have tried to knack her, and they're all currently residing in the basement of Schloss Slug.
    Cut your losses son, Dales a (perverted) force of nature, and not to be trifled with!

14. Yeah.Apparently she buried her ex husband under the patio.

Why does that turn me on?

15. 3 Dunedin Close.