Is Condie playing for the other team?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rickshaw-major, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "The paper referred to reports that in 1998 Rice bought a house with a “special friend”, another unmarried woman, a film-maker named Randy Bean."
    "It was Kessler who discovered from a search of property records that Rice and Bean owned a house together. "

What is this a Lezzer convention or a cookery class?????
    Got to give Condi her due, her "special friend" has a great name!!!!!!!
  2. It's got to be said, Randy Bean is a cracking name for a rug muncher.

edited to add: Bugger, saintstone got there first.
  3. I find myself curiously aroused.
  4. What with the rumours of Hillary also batting for the other side I wonder what the odds are for a bit of inter-racial bean flicking action between the two.
  5. LOL :D :D :D
  6. Sounds like that could be a new olympic sport
  7. Who cares what the septics do?

They elected a total mong as president then re elected him as they are too stupid to see that he is an idiot!

I remember reading somewhere that there was a rumour that Gordon Brown/ Tony Blair was a pillow biter, again who cares?

ok, rant over, Happy New Year!
  8. So where does that leave us - we did the same :D

Happy New Year!

Pub Time methinks
  9. Her sexual leanings are irrelevant. How ironic that such a hawkish neocon belongs to a party of homphobic mutants who would love to string her up for being either black or homosexual. That mad cow is "allegedly" both, how very bohemian for a Republican!
  10. Isn't Dick Cheney's daughter an out rug-muncher?
  11. Mary Cheney, works as "Gay Liaison VP" for AOL.
  12. Earlier in the year, I had been hoping that Condi would run for the Republican nomination - the concept of the rednecks having to choose between a black woman and Billary was just such fun. You would have been able to hear the arteries exploding from Timbuktu.

This was before Obama was running (to be honest, this was before I had even heard of Barak Obama)
  13. Cheney's daughter is a rug muncher. Maybe Condi has had a taste of her?