Is Clegg spineless?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Shaithis, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, with a hung parliament on the cards. It looks as though the Limps are going to be the make or break.

On TV just now the harperson said that because of the same views Liebore should side with the Limps.

Will Clegg have the balls to go with the party with over 2 million more votes cast in favour, or will he side with ole 1 eye and the devil and sink this Country :?
  2. He's a politico. Of course he is.
  3. It might not be a bad Idea for him to support Brown, as the country will be so far in the Shite with the Blind Scotish git running it, when we have the next election in the next few months, There wont be a Labour voter left, when all the NuLabour nojobs, find themselves unemployed in the new cuts impposed by Brown
  4. If Clegg sides with Brown he proves himself an utterly contemptable liar.
    He's speaking now so we shall soon know.
  5. I take it all back.
    He is re-iterating his support for governance by the party with the greater vote.
    I can't see how he can support Labour in a coalition after saying that.
  6. He's just said he is going to back the conservertives, unless I totally missread what he said
  7. My bloody jaw dropped at that speech. If he stands by his word he will side with the Conservatives, due to the having the most votes.

Well, if he stands by that, i take back the spineless comment. :D
  8. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Who'd a thunk it?
  9. Agreed.
    Are we actually about to see a shred of honourable intent from a politician?
  10. He'd be a fool to side with Brown
  11. Cameron's going to have to take one up the chuchkter on this. I wonder what Clegg wants, at this moment in time he is the most powerfull person in the country
  12. Not me.
    To be entirely honest I was expecting a stitch up. It appear that I might have been wrong in that.
    I'm astonished and quite pleasantly so.
  13. But Brown will promise Clegg the world right now, I thought Clegg would take the 30 pieces of silver.
    It would appear that I was wrong!
  14. I would pay a shite load of money to see Gordons face when he sees that
  15. LMAO, that is exactly what i said to my wife :lol:

He must be going mental right about now !