Is celebrity chef Worrall Thompson a horrible c***?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Snakey, Jan 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's an ugly cunt too! Like the late Robin Cook had a love child with Golem

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Whilst I have nothing against him, I do wonder if an ordinary bloke would've got off with a caution!

3. Tesco.....he really must have hit rock bottom, most of us 'Considerably Richer Than
    Yo', peeps shop in Waitrose.

4. I saw him in Oman just before Christmas, he must be hung like a race horse as he is as ugly as sin.

5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I wonder if its a scalp on Werewolfs utility belt?

• Like Like x 7
  6. Cheap publicity and a cue-jump onto more I'm a celebrity quick fix shows?

7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Oh come on, who hasn't walked out of Tesco with a bag of free shopping after getting pissed off with that fucking machine?

''Unexpected item in bagging area.''

• Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I had those cunts on my case a few years ago when my company fuel card was refused at a BP station. Ended up getting four or five phonecalls a day from the fuckers until the company paid up.

I suppose I could have just paid using my own cash but given the state of the firm I was working for, I was dubious about ever getting my expenses back.

9. A Tory and a smoker. What's not to like?

Must have hit hard times since losing his TV series.....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. What a grovelling fecker; he could just say, oh arse I was thinking about something else and walked straight out into the car park. Rather than apologising to the world and its wife and babbling psychodrivel.

I saw hom on the telly a couple of years ago, he was changing his mind about tiling and laughingly calling all his builders bone-idle halfwits. I saw the look on the faces of a couple of them; if the cameras hadn't been there I think he'd have ended up under the tiles himself. Typical bullying cnut, no dignity when he's the weaker party.

11. I remember reading somewhere that he smokes 100 fags a day...!

12. Thats why he`s only 4` tall.

• Like Like x 1
  13. News just in that apparently Worrall Thompson 'is going to be receiving treatment after stealing cheese and wine'.

The throbber knicked some scoff, what fucking treatment does he need, if any? He'll be signing himself into rehab next claiming addiction to Wensleydale and a nice Merlot.

• Like Like x 2