Is buccies a mason?

Is Biscuits a Freemason?

• White ball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He sure claims to know many a person who is a freemason, has many friends who are of that ilk and even seems to know a lot about Freemasonry; and yet, given any opportunity he will publicly vilify them and make weak attacks as to their integrity. So you the public, cast your vote.

White ball he is

Black ball he isn't

Choose wisely for the sake of arrse

Er, no he isnt!!!!!!

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Who has he annoyed now?

I bet he's delighted yet another numbnut has felt the urge to start another thread in his honour.

:roll:

Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
How do you know? He might be that he is very secretive.
Trust me - he is not!!

He may be in the Knights of Saint Columba though!!

Daytona955 said:
Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
Trust me - he is not!!

He may be in the Knights of Saint Columa though!!
That speaks volumes for his attitude. No, seriously, it really does.....

By the way, do you really think it appropriate to display the triple tau of Royal Arch freemasonry in your avatar?

Fugly said:
Who has he annoyed now?

I bet he's delighted yet another numbnut has felt the urge to start another thread in his honour.

:roll:
I don't find him annoying, in fact, I often look for his posts which cause me great amusement.

However I don't like farmers, I think they are a lazy bunch of wanchors.

pyrogenica said:
Daytona955 said:
Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
Trust me - he is not!!

By the way, do you really think it appropriate to display the triple tau of Royal Arch freemasonry in your avatar?
Er, yes

pyrogenica said:
Daytona955 said:
Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
Trust me - he is not!!

He may be in the Knights of Saint Columba though!!

I've got a dead ex-alcoholic Irishman on mine - whats worse??

Duty_Fed said:
pyrogenica said:
Daytona955 said:
Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
Trust me - he is not!!

Er, yes
I rather thought your lot took an oath never to reveal and always to conceal the secrets, etc, etc, etc. Presuming, that is, you lay claim to membership of that fraternity?

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Whats the facination? Who's bothered if he squares or not?
If you ever saw him square dance - you would be bothered!!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
I rather thought your lot took an oath never to reveal and always to conceal the secrets, etc, etc, etc. Presuming, that is, you lay claim to membership of that fraternity?
Don't see any difference in an avatar and the hordes of trouser rollers who have huge and garish rings with the compass and square on personally.

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Whats the facination? Who's bothered if he squares or not?
Command_doh said:
Don't see any difference in an avatar and the hordes of trouser rollers who have huge and garish rings with the compass and square on personally
Presumably someone else who has just arrived on this forum proudly bearing a symbol of a fraternity they may (or may not) be entitled to claim membership of (and if they are entitled, breaking an oath in the process) who feels entitled to be critical of someone who is, irres[pective of my own personal opinion of the subject of this post?

Command_doh said:
Don't see any difference in an avatar and the hordes of trouser rollers who have huge and garish rings with the compass and square on personally.
Something you wish to share with us here command_doh? :D

B

Biscuits_AB

I don't even know who Buccies is, never mind whether he's a 'square-dealer' or not.

B

Biscuits_AB

pyrogenica said:
Daytona955 said:
Duty_Fed said:
Daytona955 said:
Er, no he isnt!!!!!!
Trust me - he is not!!

Am I some sort of obsession with you? Are you after a piece of my browner or something?

Why did your wife run off with your daughter? Was it because you 'came out'? You'll not have this post deleted like you did the last time we discussed your marital problems.