is Brian May the right man for the job?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Sep 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spotted this while perusing the Daily Mail:-

Team Badger is a coalition of groups united to stop the badger cull

and it is being supported by Brian May, Queen guitarist.

Now, quite apart from the Brian May/Anita Dobson thing (and you never see them in the same room, do you? eh?), is Brian actually up for saving the badgers? If I was a badger and I wanted a top-flight guitarist to serenade me then Brian would be top of my list. But someone to save me and my black'n'white furry chums from a gang of heavily-armed hairy-arsed Gloucester farmers? Hmmm. I can't help thinking that if I was Bill Badger, then someone like Jean Claude Van Damme would be a much better patron.

So, if you found your family and friend subject to a cull, which celeb would you like to have throw themself in front of the bullets and why?

Attached Files:

2. When chuck norris goes to sleep, he checks under the bed for liam neeson....so thats who i'd go for....although I wouldn'nt ask him to baby sit the kids, he has a habit of losing his own.

3. Good point, but the poor dear's taken to some rather eccentric behaviour of late; past his best, perhaps?

JeanClaudeSnowAngelCoorsLight.jpg

A hail of bullets, mmm? Well at short notice I'd say this cunt. No particular reason, other than it's a hail of bullets.

johnathan-ross1.jpg

4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

It's self-preservation in Brian May's case. He's worried he might be mistaken for a badger on a weekend
    trip to the Cotswolds.

[​IMG]

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Dear God is there no end to my pain? I was good to me Mum until she karked it then I buried her. I never set fire to more than four dogs in my life and I get invited for sherry with the fucking vicar. My wife is chums with the wife of the fucking Duke for fucks sakes and they go riding about on horses. Chatting.

So why dear God am I haunted by the fucking Welsh posting fucking links to the fucking Daily Mail?

Jesus Christ. Was ever a man more beset?

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

And before you ask, no. Nobody wants to buy it. Nobody wants to look at it. Try flogging it at the Bridgened Rugby Club car boot sale next Sunday, Gimli.

Fucking Welsh.JPG

7. He should stick to guitar playing as his campaigning is as bad as his hair style.

8. Brotherton Lad

Looks like a steering rod ball-joint off an MGB.

9. Is TID some sort of pikey/scrap metal dealer/ car breaker?

10. Met him some 18 years ago when he initiated a Badger News magazine for Kent. He's not just a novelty figure in the animal welfare world.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes. All this talk of sherry with the vicar is just his pikey way of saying he is going down the pub with one of his pikey light-fingered friends who goes by the nickname "Vicar" as he is the one who organises the jumping over the broomstick or whatever gypsies do to signify marriage.

13. His campaign song could be - who wants to live forever

14. Brotherton Lad

Hammer to Fall.

Don't stop me now.

We will rock you.

15. Don't forget my favourite, "Fat bottomed Badgers....."