Is Bliar a nonentity and working at the Gents in Gaza?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by shagnasty, Nov 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did I miss something?

The latest peace talks in Palestine/Israel have been brokered by the fragrant Condi.

Bush announces a new peace initiative.

An ex-NATO general is appointed the new peace envoy.

So where is Bliar in all this activity. Last report I heard was that he signed a sewage disposal plant deal for the Palestinians. (Yep! He's still talking shit.)

So where is he? What's his job whilst he awaits elevation to President of Europe?

Any updates?

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I thought he was too busy telling all to the BBC and preparing for his sainthood?

But then again... who cares?

3. He doesn't really have anything to do with that. Back when he got the job he was very firmly told by the Americans that he had absolutely no input in negotiating peace deals as that was the Quartet's job, read the US, and he should stick strictly to trying to help improve the Palestinians economy.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think the message (much to Bliar's horror) was:

"Right, thank you for your time, but you're out now, so run along, there's a good boy, that's it, that door, yep, biieeeeee [click], maan that guy is a fcuking tool!",

"Sir, yes Sir, Mr President",

"But handy while he was our b!tch in the UK though huh",

"Sir, yes Sir, Mr President",

"Shame; anyways, who have we got now? My man in London says he's a miserable SoB and er, what was it, yeah, a Porridge Wog, any idea what that means?",

"Sir, No Sir, Sir, Mr President; though we have been checking internet sites and forums to see what the limeys in general think of the guy sir."

"Yeah, good sh!t! What are they saying?"

"That he's a CUNT sir".

5. I think Blair should try and sort out the rioting in Paris.

And the trouble in Pakistan.

Just as long as he doesn't blight our shores again.

6. Do they have a gent's in Gaza?

7. Could always send him to the Sudan with a teddy bear in his suitcase, or a Smurf called Mohammid !

8. Plenty care. He's still milking the UK taxpayer for 400 grand a year. LINK

9. In answer to the first part of the topic:

Yes, Bliar is, was, and will always be, a TOTAL non-entity.

Sadly, a non-entity who led this once great nation into mediocrity and an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation.

I cannot imagine anyone would offer this 'spiv' a job of any description.

11. He is billed as an "Envoy".:

en·voy 1 (nvoi, n-) n.

1. A representative of a government who is sent on a special diplomatic mission.

2. A minister plenipotentiary assigned to a foreign embassy, ranking next below the ambassador.

3. A messenger; an agent.

4. someone sent on a mission to represent the interests of someone else

Yes, that sounds about right

12. By rights, he should be sweeping out his cell in the Hague

13. By rights, he should be rotting in a shallow grave somewhere near Baghdad.

14. Post subject: Re: Is Bliar a nonentity and working at the Gent's in Gaza?

Tip him a few piastres and he'll shake the drops off and zip up again for you.

He also works weekend nights in the hamam. The cheesy spiv grin is still there but it's looking a bit forced these days...