Is Arrse poster Macraven a walt?

jim30

LE
Macraven is a slightly odd chap who has raised a few eyebrows in various posts due to his purported claims to be ex Canadian Army, SEAL and Para. I personally doubt his claims but have never uttered the 'walt' word until now. Many of these claims can be found via the attached thread link which has all manner of ramblings.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/daily-wail-should-leave-harry-alone.218744/

Oddly despite claiming 35 years service between early 1960 and presumably the late 1990s, and claiming Para service in NI (and Germany apparently) during the mid 70s, no one here seems to have heard of him, which I have to say I find a little odd given how such a character would surely be well known in the close knit world of the Regiment.

I'd sort of forgotten about him, but I've just received a very odd rambling and ranting email from him out of the blue which I post below. Is it me or is he mad as a box of frogs, particularly given there are ARRSE posts where he specifically stated he was at Khe Sanh or whatever it was called. And more to the point, WTF is a dalit when its at home?

So my question is, do we have a walter in our midst, or do any of our airborne bretheren remember an ex USN SEAL and Canadian bandsman from the 1970s serving on into the 1980s and 1990s? If I am wrong then I will be the first to stand up, apologise and make a donation to a charity of McRavens choice. But until otherwise proven, I believe we have a Walt in our midst.

Hi Dalit
Let's get things correct if you are going to be disrespectful

I have never, never aluded to dates times or opperations at any time during my time on AARSE, aside from generalisations, Canada, US, BAOR etc. I have also never mentioned which team I served with or indeed which Ships I served on, nor for that matter which Para Batt? I have never mentioned which provinces or Viet towns I worked out of.

You claim to have conversed with ex-seals on US forums who have cast doubt my said war record. So how did you do that if you don't know my name, age, service number. I am sure if you had of asked about MacRaven, you would have been informed of the existence of Cmd MacRaven who was head of US Special Forces, whose military record is far more exulted than mine.

You have whined about my failing to play the game, and what game would that be then? No-body on AARSE has to my knowledge ever had to disclose any of the military details they allude to. We take at face value that for instance, Dinger is ex-ATO we do not seek additional verifiable support for his claims. Moreover it has never been AARSE policy for any member to disclose any ex-service details or seek to have those records independently verified. In fact I cannot recall any AARSE member ever on any single occasion ever been asked to verify their service details

It strikes me that you have some mental defect which requires you to seek such verification, which of course why I would never give you that pleasure, and that is leaving aside any threat to my life if my real PerSec were to be disclosed on an open forum site such as AARSE. I could give you my BUD/S course number and indeed point you in the direction of the SEAL Historian who can verify my SEAL service claim, I could also do the same for my US Navy basic training squad number, as indeed the same for my Parachute Regiment Service or what week I joined at during that basic training or if I had to complete P company, but I'm not going to do that either.

You Dalit are a window licking halfwit whose presence on AARSE, is nothing better than a diversion from which ever OP we are dealing with. So Dalit, live with it you are a nobody, whose presence on AARSE is mildly amusing, you remind me of the shit colectors who live in India who sole aim in life is to collect lives detritus from the path of those better than you. That would be you clearing the way for me.

Last edited:
I'll say he's a lying bellend just to get a rant filled diatribe from him.

Could this Arrse's first Civil Partnership?
Will you let Jarrod be best man?

Absolutely anything slightly homosexual, you have to bring up Jarrod. It's fecking tiresome and not doing you any favours to 'fit in' with a predictable arrseism.

Just ask the guy for a blowjob for **** sake.

jim30

LE
Sadly I am already spoken for - but if it doesnt work out then Jarrod can be my best man and first threesome to boot (but only if he whispers dirty sweet nothings about MOD policy manuals into my ear...)

L

lumpy2

I'm not sufficiently qualified to assess potential walts, but judging by his correspondence I would say early stage dementia.

jim30

LE
Slightly more seriously, BATT is an odd abbreviation that I've never seen any UK mil use.

I've also never seen the site called AARSE before either...

Absolutely anything slightly homosexual, you have to bring up Jarrod. It's fecking tiresome and not doing you any favours to 'fit in' with a predictable arrseism.

Just ask the guy for a blowjob for **** sake.
why dont you kcuk off & die, ebola would be good for you 5hit for brains!
you just winge winge winge, what are you just a complete arrse hole!

why dont you kcuk off & die, ebola would be good for you 5hit for brains!
you just winge winge winge, what are you just a complete arrse hole!
Ooooh.

That was a bit bitchy. Are you a 15 year old girl?

shibusa2

On ROPS
On ROPs
I don't think it matters to me if someone walts on arrse. Can't take some people's ramblings here too seriously.

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
How utterly fückin' predictable! The usual and tiresome ARRSE worthless gobshites, who sniff any remote chance to big themselves up and allegedly "out" someone who they deem to be a "Walt". Wait for the rest of the wänkers to show up on this thread. Some of them have already posted - for what that's worth.

MsG

Latest Threads