Is ARRSE becoming a soap opera or BBC3 Comedy?

It's been great entertainment over the last few weeks, Stackers schoolboy bully gang have been running around causing havoc.

There's been the usual name calling, but ARRSErs have chipped away a new level and now references are being made to kids and disabilities.

The usual suspects are in jail and like many soap operas we've had some characters hit drink, drug and substance abuse. No one has a clue what squeakyboat is on, all we know he is not on this planet. RGJbloke has contracted ARRSE Ebola and melted.

Then last night it ramped up a level, if you weren't there, here is the catch up.

Sixty was busying himself in CA

51mlq0Ar77L._SS500_.jpg

When Peli tried to sneak in

JoenBigCrayon_000.jpg

Sixty was having none of it, deftly guiding Peli to the NAAFI.

murbysbouncer.jpg

Peli responded in a concise, mature and resounding way, falling back on a clear cut argument.

0624_tantrum_630x420.jpg

Despite my best efforts to resolve the situation

shit-stirring.jpg

They continued on the typical ARRSE journey

handbags-82425024278.jpeg

Until the duke entered and spoiled the entertainment.

resized_white-knight-meme-generator-suddenly-a-wild-white-knight-appears-05e041.jpg

I'm looking forward to todays episode of "ARRSEnders and a packet of pork scratchings."

Who did you say was having their Arrse scratched, or was it their pork scratched?

I just hope they up their game a little, as last week was just so boring.

It's the BBC3 comedy. I wouldn't mind if it were Monkey Dust but it's mostly Two Pints of Crisps and a Packet of Lager.

It's the BBC3 comedy. I wouldn't mind if it were Monkey Dust but it's mostly Two Pints of Crisps and a Packet of Lager.
And the bottle of popcorn

Now we are getting there - ARRSEnders Farm street and a pint of popcorn.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And all being orchestrated by GoodCO's Mum! :D :p

Or squeaky boats favourite down syndromes alley.

It reminds me of the children's nursery/playgroup my wife used to run...

DSC_0011.JPG

mess_2317230b.jpg

Temper%20tantrum%20girl.jpg

temper-tantrum-girl-16958850.jpg

2-STANLEY1.jpg

temper-tantrum-girl.jpg

scribble_scrabble1.jpg

My own take on things is...

tumblr_l1nr24v86m1qzecayo1_500.jpg

einstein.jpg

quote-kindly-politeness-is-the-slow-fruit-of-advanced-reflection-it-is-a-sort-of-humanity-and-kindliness-hippolyte-taine-376341.jpg

Fortunately there are many Arrsers who do not behave like spoiled children with ADD. It is relatively easy to ignore the brats and just talk to the nicer people...

and to all those on my ignore list...

Smurfs2.jpg

Rodney2q

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
In my defence; I was on a really quite powerful cold medicine.

Aspall's Suffolk Cyder I think it was called.....

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

I like Two Pints, mostly because it's got Natalie Casey in it. I didn't realise it was supposed to be funny though. But it's got Natalie Casey in it.

Your dad.
Looks a bit like Putin.

Which would explain a lot about Russian foreign policy.

That was nearly sensible for the NAAFI, so big wobbly tits, cocks and monkey spunk.

Latest Threads