Is anyone?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by nadene, May 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all, is anyone starting their basic training at ATR Pirbright on 5th June?

2. Nope!

3. nope, but don't forget to ask for your ring dobey at the qm's when you get your kit!

4. No why whats happening ?

5. not me, maybe there is only one crow for that intake....

6. 8O

7. make sure you tell the nice sgt when you get there what you terms and conditions are i.e, what time you would like to get up and how you expect your tea served in the morning. Dont want to get off on the wrong foot now do you

8. Woah Mr Sniffer sir, I won't stand for your blatent attempts to get this eager young recruit. Everybody knows they only serve coffee in the morning due to the better caffine content making a more productive soldier, as well as the fact that they HAVE to be up by 10am for breakfast!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!

9. You mean to say it isn't served in bed anymore? FFS standards are dropping.

10. Sir, my most humble apologies. I was of the understanding that breakfast was no longer compulsory

11. Not really, the defence cuts couldn't really afford the same levels of young swedish au pairs to deliver brakfast so thy have had to recontract with the hooter girls, but the downside is you have to walk to the mess to see their curvy scantily clad bodies behind the hotplates. However, the massuse is still laid on in the evening to help wind down after a hard day!

12. Im starting on the 5th of June!!!!!

13. I started on Saturday after the football. Didnt finish until early hours Sunday

14. my boyfriend is at Pirbright, by the 5th June he will be almost half way through the 14 weeks. Good luck to you both

15. I don't think I ever started.