Is anyone?

make sure you tell the nice sgt when you get there what you terms and conditions are i.e, what time you would like to get up and how you expect your tea served in the morning. Dont want to get off on the wrong foot now do you

drain_sniffer said:
make sure you tell the nice sgt when you get there what you terms and conditions are i.e, what time you would like to get up and how you expect your tea served in the morning. Dont want to get off on the wrong foot now do you
Woah Mr Sniffer sir, I won't stand for your blatent attempts to get this eager young recruit. Everybody knows they only serve coffee in the morning due to the better caffine content making a more productive soldier, as well as the fact that they HAVE to be up by 10am for breakfast!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Oneshot said:
drain_sniffer said:
Woah Mr Sniffer sir, I won't stand for your blatent attempts to get this eager young recruit. Everybody knows they only serve coffee in the morning due to the better caffine content making a more productive soldier, as well as the fact that they HAVE to be up by 10am for breakfast!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!
You mean to say it isn't served in bed anymore? FFS standards are dropping.

Oneshot said:
drain_sniffer said:
Sir, my most humble apologies. I was of the understanding that breakfast was no longer compulsory

theoriginalphantom said:
Oneshot said:
drain_sniffer said:
You mean to say it isn't served in bed anymore? FFS standards are dropping.
Not really, the defence cuts couldn't really afford the same levels of young swedish au pairs to deliver brakfast so thy have had to recontract with the hooter girls, but the downside is you have to walk to the mess to see their curvy scantily clad bodies behind the hotplates. However, the massuse is still laid on in the evening to help wind down after a hard day!

^^ i know he is trying to tell us something, i just cant quite figure it out...

whats that skippy? combats trapped down the old mine shaft?

im at pirbright on the 22nd of may, cant wait. 14 week holiday right?

Latest Threads