Is anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by MrTracey, Aug 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just checked the forum for any updates and see that almost nothing has happened on here since this morning...have you all left?

Is the MTD crisis hitting home this soon, or are you spending your bounties on a slap up holiday in Ibiza (with de Caprio no less)?

Should I switch the lights off...?
  2. It's Saturday night, they're all in the bar, which they refused to leave for the weekend without.
  3. MSR is probably recovering with a thick head post his little drinking adventure in Sofia... So much for staff work et al. :-D
  4. msr

msr LE

Little? Epic I think you mean.... er, no it was all part of the social aspect to YROW, where we worked really hard ;)
  5. Yes mostly at that club down the road from your hotel, whilst we adults did proper work...

(And can I add, going to war with any of those member states present would frankly terrify me)
  6. msr

msr LE

You won't ever have to: I can't see the Danes, Germans, Canadians, French, Swedes etc helping out with UK Ops. Afghanistan on the other hand....
  7. :-D Good point, but for Afghan, the concepts that Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece and Italy had about enduring ops, doctrine or even staying awake during meetings were bordering on the disturbing... Thank god, WW III never came about!
  8. msr

msr LE

Well, 20 years on and given the state of their armed forces today, I can see why it never came about ;)
  9. Whose? Theirs or Ours?! 8O