Is anyone in the RMP?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by going 4 PARA, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi

I am very interested in the RMP, could anybody tell me what day-to-day is like, and any pointers for the application process. Also is there a demand for military police soldiers at the moment?

Thanks

2. What a twat!!!

3. I read that as "Is anyone in the RMP?" as "is anyone going to admit to being a monkey?"

4. Hello mate,

I could tell by your cringeworthy username that your interest lay squarely with the RMP.

Strangely enough there is a need for military policemen at present, even if it's only to truncheon you unconscious.

5. "Is anyone in the RMP"

Yes, anybody can join the RMP

6. Oh dear. Change your username and withdraw this thread as it has just made me sick in my mouth a little bit!

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I was in an RMP the other night, feisty little minx that she was.

Does that help?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol should have expected that, but Tay offshoot, I'm guessing your not intelligence Corp?

Yes the username is lame but it's a f**kin username!

I aspire to para, but want to follow a different route to experience diff parts of army

Just wondered if there was some1 on these forums that is a military pOlice
    Soldier to share a few experiences?

9. Bollocks predictive text. Taylortaylor*

10. If you aspire to the Parachute Regiment why do you think a start in the RMP would give you a good grounding? The excuse that you want to experience different routes is not a brilliant one. Do you aspire to 4 Para (TA) or one of the regular battalions?

11. IME there are far too many in the RMP already, but I doubt they'd agree.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lots of aspects appeal to me for instance I have interest in crime and detection
    And equally in raw push yourself til ya puke adventure

Way I see it is I'm 23, have a good 40 odd years of working
    So have plenty of time to switch around as I please! What's wrong with that?!

13. Nothing, you should feel good in the knowledge that you'll be paying my pension :-D

• Like Like x 1
  14. When you go for a drink do you decide which one you really want then drink all the others first ?

15. That's if the mps don't get there filthy mitts on it first!