Is anyone in the RMP?

Hi

I am very interested in the RMP, could anybody tell me what day-to-day is like, and any pointers for the application process. Also is there a demand for military police soldiers at the moment?

Thanks

Hi

I am very interested in the RMP, could anybody tell me what day-to-day is like, and any pointers for the application process. Also is there a demand for military police soldiers at the moment?

Thanks
Hello mate,

I could tell by your cringeworthy username that your interest lay squarely with the RMP.

Strangely enough there is a need for military policemen at present, even if it's only to truncheon you unconscious.

Oh dear. Change your username and withdraw this thread as it has just made me sick in my mouth a little bit!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was in an RMP the other night, feisty little minx that she was.

Does that help?

Lol should have expected that, but Tay offshoot, I'm guessing your not intelligence Corp?

Yes the username is lame but it's a f**kin username!

I aspire to para, but want to follow a different route to experience diff parts of army

Just wondered if there was some1 on these forums that is a military pOlice
Soldier to share a few experiences?

If you aspire to the Parachute Regiment why do you think a start in the RMP would give you a good grounding? The excuse that you want to experience different routes is not a brilliant one. Do you aspire to 4 Para (TA) or one of the regular battalions?

IME there are far too many in the RMP already, but I doubt they'd agree.

Lots of aspects appeal to me for instance I have interest in crime and detection
And equally in raw push yourself til ya puke adventure

Way I see it is I'm 23, have a good 40 odd years of working
So have plenty of time to switch around as I please! What's wrong with that?!

Nothing, you should feel good in the knowledge that you'll be paying my pension :-D

you don't switch around as you please. Imagine starting off in the RMP, then you somehow transfer to the paras and find the loving, caring NCO in charge is the same bloke you nicked 4 years ago. Good times all round!!
If you want to be a para, go for paras, if you want to be a policeman, go RMP or the local plod.

Lots of aspects appeal to me for instance I have interest in crime and detection
And equally in raw push yourself til ya puke adventure

Way I see it is I'm 23, have a good 40 odd years of working
So have plenty of time to switch around as I please! What's wrong with that?!
An interest in crime and detection, fine. Raw push till you puke adventure? Don't get your hopes up. Regarding switching regiments I wouldn't recommend it, who wants to put in years of service and then start again as a Joe Bag? If you are going to invest any time then do the research and go firm on one or t'other. Judging by how you've curried public favour on here you'd be well in with the RMP.