• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Undecided

• Please, sweet mankind, NO. That tranny thing is there and everything...

• Total voters
Well...

Anyone?

And when I say tranny I don't mean the chap that featured in the cross dressing thread either...

Anyone miss out on that one still? Should have circulated to the Director's desk at least?

g2_loony_bin said:
And when I say tranny I don't mean the chap that featured in the cross dressing thread either...

Anyone miss out on that one still? Should have circulated to the Director's desk at least?
you laugh away. i bet you a fiver that you are working for the chap in question within 10 years :) not that he seems the vindictive type or anything lol

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
g2_loony_bin said:

you laugh away. i bet you a fiver that you are working for the chap in question within 10 years :) not that he seems the vindictive type or anything lol
Same could be said of you matey! WO2 to your Staffy. :thumleft:

g2_loony_bin said:
g2_loony_bin said:

he'll have to be WO2 in a civvie company then :)

g2_loony_bin said:
g2_loony_bin said:

he'll have to be WO2 in a civvie company then :)
I thought you were doing VENG? What with little prospects of heli piloting in civdiv... :thumleft:

svjazist said:
Is it still there? Thought someone would have put it down by now :pissedoff:
Never picked it up... :sweatdrop: